I couldn't agree more. Love your idea about the extra covers. Gonna try it until I get the Bella Loopschunkyfrog wrote:The top buckle on the regular headgear is a hair eater.
.
Swift FX Bella Nasal Ear Loops????
Re: Swift FX Bella Nasal Ear Loops????
Getting my CPAP machine was the best thing ever. I call her my BFF.
Re: Swift FX Bella Nasal Ear Loops????
Got the Bella Loops & they fit just fine, but I cannot for the life of me get the pillows to stay in my nose. I've tried positioning the way the guide shows, no luck. Then I tried positioning the way it works for me with the Piliaro, still no luck. When I take my hand away, they leak, and I mean big time leak, as in woshhhhhhh. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?
Am glad the loops are working for those of you having good luck with them.
Jen
Am glad the loops are working for those of you having good luck with them.
Jen
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Pressure Auto 12-20cm CPAP compliant since 2000 |
Other masks I've tried: *=liked, #= no way
Piliaro, SleepWeaver Elan*, Swift FX w&w/o Bella Loops#, OpitLife#,Simplicity*, Mirage Vista*, Go Life for Her#, IQ (original hg only)*, Quattro FX (barely)###, Wisp*, Nuance#, Swift LT for her**
Piliaro, SleepWeaver Elan*, Swift FX w&w/o Bella Loops#, OpitLife#,Simplicity*, Mirage Vista*, Go Life for Her#, IQ (original hg only)*, Quattro FX (barely)###, Wisp*, Nuance#, Swift LT for her**
