R&R, sounded like something I would have said; that's why I thought you were quoting me. But that is NOT a problem for you, as I see it. I think most people, I repeat "most," like junk food; ie, fried, fattening, rich, gooey food. But you like both, which is wonderful. I L O V E home garden-grown tomatoes sliced on fresh rye bread with mayo. One of my favorites of all time. The few times we didn't have a summer garden at our house, we would pile the kids into the car and go out east on Long Island where the farms are and first stop at a bakery to buy a loaf or two of fresh seeded, sliced rye bread. We'd bring the mayo, knife and napkins and once we found the right farm and picked our tomatoes, we'd sit and make sandwiches. Oh, do I love that! Thanks for mentioning it. Making me crave one.My problem is I love both types of food. I do love a good tomato, but I like it on fresh white bread with mayo and salt and pepper!
Margaret, DO NOT FAST! Keep your metabolism burning. Don't sweat one bad day. Just get right back up in the saddle the next day and keep riding (so to speak). I don't really mean go horseback riding . One day doesn't ruin it, so don't be so hard on yourself.




