Return of symptoms
Re: Return of symptoms
*
Last edited by kaybaby on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Return of symptoms
egads
Last edited by kaybaby on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Return of symptoms
I quit. I just noticed all of my screen shots are of the same pic. I don't know how to delete them. I will let myself out.
Kay
Kay
Re: Return of symptoms
Try clicking "edit" and deleting 2 of the links.kaybaby wrote:I quit. I just noticed all of my screen shots are of the same pic. I don't know how to delete them. I will let myself out.
Kay
Also you will want to learn how to organize the graphs and delete the pie chart so you show what is needed, eliminating what is not needed.
You are doing really well.
Re: Return of symptoms
It won't let me delete.
Kay
Kay
Sonnyboy wrote:Try clicking "edit" and deleting 2 of the links.kaybaby wrote:I quit. I just noticed all of my screen shots are of the same pic. I don't know how to delete them. I will let myself out.
Kay
Also you will want to learn how to organize the graphs and delete the pie chart so you show what is needed, eliminating what is not needed.
You are doing really well.
Re: Return of symptoms
Try:
Be sure you are signed in
check for an "edit" box in the upper left corner of your post
click "edit"
copy and delete 2 of the graphs
Or
leave it as is, and when you are ready, start a new post in the same thread
Be sure you are signed in
check for an "edit" box in the upper left corner of your post
click "edit"
copy and delete 2 of the graphs
Or
leave it as is, and when you are ready, start a new post in the same thread
Last edited by Sonnyboy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Return of symptoms
Did you get the error when you were uploading to imgur or when you were putting them here? I just copy paste the link into what I am typing but it has to be the one that says its compatible with forums. ALSO you have to click on each image individually to get that images code to copy paste. I'm sorry I left you... You did great with 2 of the images.
Philips Respironics System One (60 Series) RemStar Auto with A-Flex
Mask: Wisp or Resumed F10
Prescription 12 to 15
Mask: Wisp or Resumed F10
Prescription 12 to 15
Re: Return of symptoms
I am logged in. If I try to delete it tells me I can't leave the post empty.
Thanks for trying to help. I'm not the least bit computer saavy. I barely know how to turn it on.
According to last nights results that I posted, I did quite well. Neurologist, cardiologist and electrophysiologist can't explain going to sleep without a headache and being woken up with one. I appear to be healthy in all other aspects. The headache is the same one I would get before starting CPAP therapy.
Oh well.
Kay
Thanks for trying to help. I'm not the least bit computer saavy. I barely know how to turn it on.
According to last nights results that I posted, I did quite well. Neurologist, cardiologist and electrophysiologist can't explain going to sleep without a headache and being woken up with one. I appear to be healthy in all other aspects. The headache is the same one I would get before starting CPAP therapy.
Oh well.
Kay
Re: Return of symptoms
Don't quit now. You are doing really well. Took me days to get as far as you have gotten.kaybaby wrote:I am logged in. If I try to delete it tells me I can't leave the post empty.
Thanks for trying to help. I'm not the least bit computer saavy. I barely know how to turn it on.
According to last nights results that I posted, I did quite well. Neurologist, cardiologist and electrophysiologist can't explain going to sleep without a headache and being woken up with one. I appear to be healthy in all other aspects. The headache is the same one I would get before starting CPAP therapy.
Oh well.
Kay
If you can not delete 2 of the three graphs by picking each out one by one and deleting then forget about it.
You have the most important part which is a clear screenshot and now you will learn how to organize, keep what you want, and eliminate the rest.
One step at a time.
Know that in the future you can preview your post and make corrections before submitting.
One of the expert graph readers will come along and be able to work with the shot you have provided.
Re: Return of symptoms
Do you see where each graph has its name? If you put your cursor there and click and hold you can re order the graphs to put the ones everyone looks at on top so the single screen shot shows the information. You have won half the battle and now it is time to practice. Also when you select your pictures to post it will always show you all of them so each time you have to count down to then next one.
Philips Respironics System One (60 Series) RemStar Auto with A-Flex
Mask: Wisp or Resumed F10
Prescription 12 to 15
Mask: Wisp or Resumed F10
Prescription 12 to 15
Re: Return of symptoms
Thank you. Which are the ones they prefer to see?itschoice wrote:Do you see where each graph has its name? If you put your cursor there and click and hold you can re order the graphs to put the ones everyone looks at on top so the single screen shot shows the information. You have won half the battle and now it is time to practice. Also when you select your pictures to post it will always show you all of them so each time you have to count down to then next one.
Kay
Re: Return of symptoms
Thank you again. I do not see flow limit in my graphs. I clearly have posted to much anyhow. Next time, I will do better.
Kay
Kay
Re: Return of symptoms
Open Sleepyhead
click on Daily
go to the bottom right corner
click on the down arrow on the far right
"flow limit" box needs to be green/black, if it is red/black, click on it
Lots to learn
click on Daily
go to the bottom right corner
click on the down arrow on the far right
"flow limit" box needs to be green/black, if it is red/black, click on it
Lots to learn
Re: Return of symptoms
Take a break if you are tired.
Wulfman likes to work with straight pressure, he's online now, and he may be able to help you with what you have shown so far.
Wulfman likes to work with straight pressure, he's online now, and he may be able to help you with what you have shown so far.



