Return of symptoms

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:36 pm

*

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11
Last edited by kaybaby on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:36 pm

egads

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11
Last edited by kaybaby on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:39 pm

I quit. I just noticed all of my screen shots are of the same pic. I don't know how to delete them. I will let myself out.

Kay

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11

Sonnyboy
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by Sonnyboy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:47 pm

kaybaby wrote:I quit. I just noticed all of my screen shots are of the same pic. I don't know how to delete them. I will let myself out.

Kay
Try clicking "edit" and deleting 2 of the links.

Also you will want to learn how to organize the graphs and delete the pie chart so you show what is needed, eliminating what is not needed.

You are doing really well.

_________________
Mask

User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:52 pm

It won't let me delete.

Kay
Sonnyboy wrote:
kaybaby wrote:I quit. I just noticed all of my screen shots are of the same pic. I don't know how to delete them. I will let myself out.

Kay
Try clicking "edit" and deleting 2 of the links.

Also you will want to learn how to organize the graphs and delete the pie chart so you show what is needed, eliminating what is not needed.

You are doing really well.

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11

Sonnyboy
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by Sonnyboy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Try:
Be sure you are signed in

check for an "edit" box in the upper left corner of your post

click "edit"

copy and delete 2 of the graphs

Or

leave it as is, and when you are ready, start a new post in the same thread

_________________
Mask
Last edited by Sonnyboy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itschoice
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by itschoice » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Did you get the error when you were uploading to imgur or when you were putting them here? I just copy paste the link into what I am typing but it has to be the one that says its compatible with forums. ALSO you have to click on each image individually to get that images code to copy paste. I'm sorry I left you... You did great with 2 of the images.

_________________
Mask
Philips Respironics System One (60 Series) RemStar Auto with A-Flex
Mask: Wisp or Resumed F10
Prescription 12 to 15

User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:14 pm

I am logged in. If I try to delete it tells me I can't leave the post empty.

Thanks for trying to help. I'm not the least bit computer saavy. I barely know how to turn it on.

According to last nights results that I posted, I did quite well. Neurologist, cardiologist and electrophysiologist can't explain going to sleep without a headache and being woken up with one. I appear to be healthy in all other aspects. The headache is the same one I would get before starting CPAP therapy.

Oh well.



Kay

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11

Sonnyboy
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by Sonnyboy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:22 pm

kaybaby wrote:I am logged in. If I try to delete it tells me I can't leave the post empty.

Thanks for trying to help. I'm not the least bit computer saavy. I barely know how to turn it on.

According to last nights results that I posted, I did quite well. Neurologist, cardiologist and electrophysiologist can't explain going to sleep without a headache and being woken up with one. I appear to be healthy in all other aspects. The headache is the same one I would get before starting CPAP therapy.

Oh well.



Kay
Don't quit now. You are doing really well. Took me days to get as far as you have gotten.
If you can not delete 2 of the three graphs by picking each out one by one and deleting then forget about it.

You have the most important part which is a clear screenshot and now you will learn how to organize, keep what you want, and eliminate the rest.
One step at a time.

Know that in the future you can preview your post and make corrections before submitting.

One of the expert graph readers will come along and be able to work with the shot you have provided.

_________________
Mask

itschoice
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by itschoice » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Do you see where each graph has its name? If you put your cursor there and click and hold you can re order the graphs to put the ones everyone looks at on top so the single screen shot shows the information. You have won half the battle and now it is time to practice. Also when you select your pictures to post it will always show you all of them so each time you have to count down to then next one.

_________________
Mask
Philips Respironics System One (60 Series) RemStar Auto with A-Flex
Mask: Wisp or Resumed F10
Prescription 12 to 15

User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:59 pm

itschoice wrote:Do you see where each graph has its name? If you put your cursor there and click and hold you can re order the graphs to put the ones everyone looks at on top so the single screen shot shows the information. You have won half the battle and now it is time to practice. Also when you select your pictures to post it will always show you all of them so each time you have to count down to then next one.
Thank you. Which are the ones they prefer to see?

Kay

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11

Sonnyboy
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by Sonnyboy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:04 pm


_________________
Mask

User avatar
kaybaby
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by kaybaby » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Thank you again. I do not see flow limit in my graphs. I clearly have posted to much anyhow. Next time, I will do better.

Kay

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure set at 11

Sonnyboy
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by Sonnyboy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Open Sleepyhead
click on Daily
go to the bottom right corner
click on the down arrow on the far right
"flow limit" box needs to be green/black, if it is red/black, click on it

Lots to learn

_________________
Mask

Sonnyboy
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Return of symptoms

Post by Sonnyboy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Take a break if you are tired.
Wulfman likes to work with straight pressure, he's online now, and he may be able to help you with what you have shown so far.

_________________
Mask