Can I not ask a question?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DisorderedSleep

Can I not ask a question?

Post by DisorderedSleep » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:21 am

What gives? I asked a few NONOFFENSIVE questions and my post was deleted.

49er

Re: Can I not ask a question?

Post by 49er » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:38 am

DisorderedSleep wrote:What gives? I asked a few NONOFFENSIVE questions and my post was deleted.

I am sorry to hear that. Please repost the question and also do a search for Carolyn Goodman, one of the owners of this site. Click on her name which will enable you to PM her and let her know what happened.

49er

DisorderedSleep

Post by DisorderedSleep » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 am

Thank you, I will

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:46 am

DisorderedSleep wrote:What gives? I asked a few NONOFFENSIVE questions and my post was deleted.
I used my spam button.. Your "question" was a survey concerning web sites, not a question about sleep apnea. Therefore, I figured you were another spammer.
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

DisorderedSleep

Post by DisorderedSleep » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:07 am

nanwilson wrote:
I used my spam button.. Your "question" was a survey concerning web sites, not a question about sleep apnea. Therefore, I figured you were another spammer.

I clearly stated I was not selling anything. I do not have anything to sell. I am NOT even a business owner. I was curious about a few things so I asked. I am so sorry I offended your delicate spam radar. You must have gotten the vapors from my harmless questions.

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:12 am

This forum is not about very many things in the world, spam or no spam, and if everyone out there who felt like getting attention by posting something NOT related to Cpap were to do so, there wouldn't be room for the Cpap related material. Don't take it personally.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:22 am

DisorderedSleep wrote:
nanwilson wrote:

I clearly stated I was not selling anything. I do not have anything to sell. I am NOT even a business owner. I was curious about a few things so I asked. I am so sorry I offended your delicate spam radar. You must have gotten the vapors from my harmless questions.

Are we a little grumpy this morning,....... I apologize if you think I have a delicate spam button and have the vapors, I don't. I agree you were not selling something, but it actually looked like a survey to me concerning what we like or dislike about web sites, nothing to do with sleep apnea at all. No need to get angry, just re-do it and see if others agree .
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

DisorderedSleep

Post by DisorderedSleep » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:36 am

It actually did have everything to do with sleep apnea and CPAP. I'm not grumpy just annoyed by a troll with a spam happy button finger. Give your spam issues to GOD honey. Have a blessed day

Tatooed Lady

Post by Tatooed Lady » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:40 am

Being as you're a brand spanking new member, consider that the forum members who have been here awhile have seen enough that they/we can have short fuses. And many times, new posters will post a question then leave, or post non CPAP related, then jump on the arse of s/he who takes offense...potentially alter egos of those who like to cause trouble under multiple identities. Or are just looking to stir things at minimal provocation.

yeah...looks like I might be onto something.

As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:48 am

Polls are annoying.
If I ever start one; someone PLEASE shoot me.

flightco

Post by flightco » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:02 am

DisorderedSleep wrote::roll: It actually did have everything to do with sleep apnea and CPAP. I'm not grumpy just annoyed by a troll with a spam happy button finger. Give your spam issues to GOD honey. Have a blessed day
I didn't see your poll, but based on your attitude, I believe it was spam (you don't have to be selling something to be spam).

Bam - you're deleted...

PS - just out of curiosity; do you ride a bike?

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 am

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 am

chunkyfrog wrote:Polls are annoying.
If I ever start one; someone PLEASE shoot me.
POLL's, are the stopped up toilets of this forum. Once posted they overflow, and there is no one to clean up the mess, just to stroke someone's small ego, they are a big price to pay.

If you get the urge to post a pole, first asked your self "Who Cares", the answer probably is Your ego, and the uninformed who post on it to stroke theirs. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

givenchy021276

Post by givenchy021276 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:42 am

No, you can not ask questions here. These people are toxic! That's why I usually just stay quiet. Watch and read closely. As soon as this posts, viscous beasts will try to tear me down for posting this. My theory is this... These people are not treated correctly so in turn they do not feel well thus their inner devil comes out. They may or may not realize they are being immature monsters. Who knows?? Anyway... back to silent mode for me

CPAPlady76

Post by CPAPlady76 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:47 am

[quote="givenchy021276"][quote="DisorderedSleep"]What gives? I asked a few NONOFFENSIVE questions and my post was deleted.[/quote]

No, you can not ask questions here. These people are toxic! That's why I usually just stay quiet. Watch and read closely. As soon as this posts, viscous beasts will try to tear me down for posting this. My theory is this... These people are not treated correctly so in turn they do not feel well thus their inner devil comes out. They may or may not realize they are being immature monsters. Who knows?? Anyway... back to silent mode for me :mrgreen:[/quote]

ROFLMAO
"Viscous beasts" "Inner Devil" "immature monsters" I could not have said it better!!!!!