Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
Krelvin
Posts: 1977
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Metro Phx Area - Dry Heat!

Re: Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

Post by Krelvin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Thats great. Looking at your chart, you for some reason have part of the nights segment turned off.

If you look near the bottom of the left side, you will see a +5 hour segment marked in red, that means it is not being displayed on the charts to the right.

You can turn that segment on by clicking on the red (switch) and making it green. Then you will have the whole night shown.

Image
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

User avatar
sthnreb
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:28 am
Location: Metro Atlanta

Re: Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

Post by sthnreb » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:38 pm

OK, changed it but didn't catch the change. I must have inadvertently clicked on it, turning it off.

_________________
Machine
Additional Comments: Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel with HumidAir
Bi-Pap for 17 years now. Rx 12/8 and using a Resmed AirCurve 10 SAuto Bipap Auto.

User avatar
sthnreb
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:28 am
Location: Metro Atlanta

Re: Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

Post by sthnreb » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Thanks Krelvin for all your help, sorry for being so late.

_________________
Machine
Additional Comments: Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel with HumidAir
Bi-Pap for 17 years now. Rx 12/8 and using a Resmed AirCurve 10 SAuto Bipap Auto.

Tripacer
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Near Chicago Illinois

Re: Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

Post by Tripacer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:41 pm

I tried downloading Sleepyhead software on my Mac. It would not open, due to Apple not recognizing this as trusted App or software. I tried over riding it, even had my 18 year old, who is a wiz on the Mac, couldn't get it to work. So I guess I'll look for other software, unless someone here can help me with my Mac.

I've looked at the RESMED software site, and it works but there's not much detail there.

_________________
MachineMask

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 32308
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).

Re: Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Tripacer wrote:I tried downloading Sleepyhead software on my Mac. It would not open, due to Apple not recognizing this as trusted App or software. I tried over riding it, even had my 18 year old, who is a wiz on the Mac, couldn't get it to work. So I guess I'll look for other software, unless someone here can help me with my Mac.

I've looked at the RESMED software site, and it works but there's not much detail there.
resscan (the resmed software) only works on windows, so you can't run it on a mac unless it's under a windows emulator (parallels?)

lots of people are running sleepyhead on macs, it's *written* on a mac.

hopefully some of the mac people here can help you with what's causing your problem, I can't help with that.

you were trying to get it from the right place? (see below)

_________________
Mask: Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Additional Comments: S9 VPAP Auto
Get OSCAR

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Tripacer
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Near Chicago Illinois

Re: Sleepyhead Software for dummies (I mean Newbies)

Post by Tripacer » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:49 am

palerider wrote:
Tripacer wrote:I tried downloading Sleepyhead software on my Mac. It would not open, due to Apple not recognizing this as trusted App or software. I tried over riding it, even had my 18 year old, who is a wiz on the Mac, couldn't get it to work. So I guess I'll look for other software, unless someone here can help me with my Mac.

I've looked at the RESMED software site, and it works but there's not much detail there.
resscan (the resmed software) only works on windows, so you can't run it on a mac unless it's under a windows emulator (parallels?)

lots of people are running sleepyhead on macs, it's *written* on a mac.

hopefully some of the mac people here can help you with what's causing your problem, I can't help with that.

you were trying to get it from the right place? (see below)

Well, to be honest, I use a PC for work, and that's how I view the RESMED software. But I can't download software onto my work PC, so the family computer is a MAC. Yes, I used the correct link that is in your profile, or under your profile. I tried both versions for MAC, no joy.... Will try again later, see what happens.

Thanks

_________________
MachineMask