Careful on those roads.. Some of the potholes are bigger than cars at the moment.emeraude wrote:Good evening all,
Sorry I have not been around for a while as things are pretty hectic with packing and preparations to head home to sunny and wet Queensland...
Jedimark and Taringa and those who I have not mentioned, glad to hear that you guys are safe in Bundaberg.
It looks pretty devastating there and hope you got through it okay. Stay safe and take care!
Prayers for Jedimark!
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
_________________
| Machine: ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :) |
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code
-
Taringa542
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 pm
- Location: Bundaberg QLD Australia
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
I think emeraude will be arriving in a silver bird, all the way from Japan.jedimark wrote:Careful on those roads.. Some of the potholes are bigger than cars at the moment.emeraude wrote:Good evening all,
Sorry I have not been around for a while as things are pretty hectic with packing and preparations to head home to sunny and wet Queensland...
Jedimark and Taringa and those who I have not mentioned, glad to hear that you guys are safe in Bundaberg.
It looks pretty devastating there and hope you got through it okay. Stay safe and take care!
BTW We have friends in Burnett Heads still without power
_________________
| Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt 36037. Rescan 4.3 & Sleepyhead 9.2 (Mac) |
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
Ah ok..Taringa542 wrote:I think emeraude will be arriving in a silver bird, all the way from Japan.
BTW We have friends in Burnett Heads still without power
Still gotta get home from the airport..
_________________
| Machine: ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :) |
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code
- chunkyfrog
- Posts: 34544
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
- Location: Nowhere special--this year in particular.
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
Best wishes, Jedimark.
Nature can really get crazy.
Nature can really get crazy.
_________________
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Airsense 10 Autoset for Her |
-
quietmorning
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:39 am
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
Glad Mark and his family is ok. I saw the post yesterday and was unsure of what was allowed as far as prayer on the forum was concerned, so I just prayed and hoped things would be well. I'm glad they are.
Continued prayers for the people of Bundaberg and the surrounding effected areas.
Continued prayers for the people of Bundaberg and the surrounding effected areas.
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
Taringa542 wrote:I mentioned here on Sunday & never got a reply! viewtopic/t86081/To-our-Aussie-CPAPers.htmlDoriC wrote:http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/na ... up-begins/
Hope we can get a prayer group going for our friend Mark. He lives in Bundaberg. I sure hope he's OK.
I didnt think anyone was interested!
Sorry, I missed that post, but now you know we're interested and we care about all our Aussie friends! Take care!
_________________
| Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: 14/8.4,PS=4, UMFF, 02@2L, |
"Do or Do Not-There Is No Try"-"Yoda"
"We are what we repeatedly do,so excellence
is not an act but a habit"-"Aristotle"
DEAR HUBBY BEGAN CPAP 9/2/08
"We are what we repeatedly do,so excellence
is not an act but a habit"-"Aristotle"
DEAR HUBBY BEGAN CPAP 9/2/08
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
Thanks for this thread Doric. It was great to hear back from the Australian forum members. Praying for all the people in the disaster area, and for the recovery, which will take a long time.
_________________
| Mask: Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack |
| Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifier |
PR Dreamstation BiPap ASV, WISP nasal mask with magnets
- Sir NoddinOff
- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 5:30 pm
- Location: California
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
I've been reading the stories about the flooding etc, but it always snaps things in focus when someone relates their personal stories. Hope things get better down under!
_________________
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Sleepyhead software v.0.9.8.1 Open GL and Encore Pro v2.2. |
I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
So glad we are hearing from you and that you and your family are okay! Hope for the same for all in your community!jedimark wrote:Hi Guys & Gals..
Thank's for thinking of us in soggy ol' Queensland
My family is safe and dry, I'm about 5 meters above the peak flood line..
The water peaked at 9.53m, a good half a meter over the highest on record set in the 1890's, and is now dropping fast.
I was extremely fortunate and even kept my power and internet throughout, however I know there's been many who have not been so lucky.
The community spirit in Bundaberg has been amazing, people pulling together and helping each other, even though a lot of people were scared because this flood was passing limits never recorded before.
I've never seen so many choppers in the sky at once.. The local rescue services, and the army blackhawks were going rampant getting 1000's of people who were cut off to safety.
Sorry for not posting sooner, kinda got caught up with checking the floodwater and stuff.
Regards, Nate
_________________
| Mask: DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV; Dreamwear Nasal Mask Original; CPAPMax Pillow; ResScan & SleepyHead |
Central sleep apnea AHI 62.6 pre-VPAP. Now 0 to 1.3
Present Rx: EPAP: 8; IPAPlo:11; IPAPHi: 23; PSMin: 3; PSMax: 15
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." —Groucho Marx
Present Rx: EPAP: 8; IPAPlo:11; IPAPHi: 23; PSMin: 3; PSMax: 15
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." —Groucho Marx
Re: Prayers for Jedimark!
Prayers coming your way Jedimark & Taringa542, for you & your families & the general community. Floods can be devistating so I hope the power outages are resolved quickly. I will also pray for all who have lost everything. If they have their lives & their loved ones, things can be replaced. Natural disasters like this help people to remember what is really important in our lives.
Hang in there & my prayers are with all of you,
Jen
Hang in there & my prayers are with all of you,
Jen
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Pressure Auto 12-20cm CPAP compliant since 2000 |
Other masks I've tried: *=liked, #= no way
Piliaro, SleepWeaver Elan*, Swift FX w&w/o Bella Loops#, OpitLife#,Simplicity*, Mirage Vista*, Go Life for Her#, IQ (original hg only)*, Quattro FX (barely)###, Wisp*, Nuance#, Swift LT for her**
Piliaro, SleepWeaver Elan*, Swift FX w&w/o Bella Loops#, OpitLife#,Simplicity*, Mirage Vista*, Go Life for Her#, IQ (original hg only)*, Quattro FX (barely)###, Wisp*, Nuance#, Swift LT for her**





