The alpha signal had been thought of as "off" during sleep, since it drops precipitously at the transition into sleep, they noted.
But tiny fluctuations that couldn't be measured visually on electroencephalography (EEG) were picked up by a mathematical spectral analysis technique that the researchers used to look for links to sleep fragility.
Article: http://www.medpagetoday.com/PrimaryCare ... ina.rr.com
Alpha Waves Control Soundness of Sleep
Alpha Waves Control Soundness of Sleep
Rooster
I have a vision that we will figure out an easy way to ensure that children develop wide, deep, healthy and attractive jaws and then obstructive sleep apnea becomes an obscure bit of history.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ycw4uaX ... re=related
I have a vision that we will figure out an easy way to ensure that children develop wide, deep, healthy and attractive jaws and then obstructive sleep apnea becomes an obscure bit of history.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ycw4uaX ... re=related
Re: Alpha Waves Control Soundness of Sleep
Rooster,
Most of this went over my head except I had already read a bit about alpha waves and pain. Generally pain may disturb alpha waves and thus affect how we sleep. I had read a few articles about alpha waves because it sounded like it explained my situation with chronic pain and fragmented sleep because of the pain. Just enough pain to keep the alpha waves stirred up and thus make me more prone to wake up multiple times. This sort of further explains my theory.
Thanks for sharing it.
Most of this went over my head except I had already read a bit about alpha waves and pain. Generally pain may disturb alpha waves and thus affect how we sleep. I had read a few articles about alpha waves because it sounded like it explained my situation with chronic pain and fragmented sleep because of the pain. Just enough pain to keep the alpha waves stirred up and thus make me more prone to wake up multiple times. This sort of further explains my theory.
Thanks for sharing it.
_________________
| Machine: AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Additional Comments: Mask Bleep Eclipse https://bleepsleep.com/the-eclipse/ |
I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

