That I don't know, since I'm still "old school" and have nothing but 32 bit computers.jeremiahchub wrote:I saw that but all my systems are 64 bit.. didn't know if the latest version would install on 64 bit or not.
Respironics Encore Viewer on Windows 7
Re: Respironics Encore Viewer on Windows 7
_________________
| Mask: Swift™ FX For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: titration 11 |
Sleep study (Aug 2010): AHI 16 (On mask AHI 0.2) <-- Now, if I could just attain that "0.2" again!
aPAP for 4 months, Switched to BiPap, 2nd sleep study Feb 2011 Possible PLMD
to quote Madalot..."I'm an enigma"
aPAP for 4 months, Switched to BiPap, 2nd sleep study Feb 2011 Possible PLMD
to quote Madalot..."I'm an enigma"
Re: Respironics Encore Viewer on Windows 7
The thread on installing it on a 32 bit machine and transferring it over can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51779&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Re: Respironics Encore Viewer on Windows 7
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit on my desktop and Windows 7 Starter, which is also 32 bit on my netbook.
Encore Viewer 2 installed on both of them - no problems.
Encore Viewer 2 installed on both of them - no problems.
_________________
| Machine: DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine |
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifier |
| Additional Comments: Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap |
Re: Respironics Encore Viewer on Windows 7
NO there sure isn't I installed mine directly using Windows 7 Pro 64 bitdigitaleagle wrote:There is no need to run a virtual XP environment to make it work.
If you install and copy the files to the X32 directory under Program files on your 64 bit Windows OS from another 32 bit install it works just fine.
GumbyCT wrote:I installed Encore Pro 1.8 & 2.2 (NOT Viewer) with out a hitch on 64 bit Win 7 Pro. But I updated to Net framework 4 BEFORE the install. I was pleasantly surprised how smoothly it went. It was extremely slow so you have to allow time and not rush it but it found a 64 bit driver for the Mako card reader too.
I have tried and used both Encore versions to be sure and they work flawlessly.
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: New users can't remember they can't remember YET! |
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember

If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!



