I just wanted to let you guys know about a great lightweight backpacking tent for 1 person. I bought this tent a few months before I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I originally bought it because it had room for me to stick my arm outward sideways while I sleep. Well that area works GREAT for my CPAP machine.
The tent is the Mountain Hardware Sprite 1.
http://mountainhardwear.com/Product.asp ... wAll=False
If you are looking for something small and lightweight that still has room for your cpap machine and battery this is the one. From the pictures I'm sure you can see that it has room for a sleeping bag plus a little inside area near your head for gear. This is a GREAT place to put your CPAP machine and small battery. And if you have the rain fly on then you can still stow a little gear under the fly in the outside vestibule. There is also a fabric loop at the top of the tent that works great to hang a scrunchy for hose management. The hose hangs right above your head. I have used this tent with CPAP for several nights now and have no complaints. I bought mine at REI about 1.5 years ago. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case someone was looking to do some solo backpacking or maybe motorcycle camping.
1 person tent for the backpackers
1 person tent for the backpackers
_________________
| Machine: IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine |
| Mask: Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Titrated Pressure = 8, Min = 11.5, Max = 15 |
- upforsleep
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:13 am
- Location: Texas-South East
Re: 1 person tent for the backpackers
I see you live in a great area of Tx for hiking.
This tent looks like a good replacement for my motorcycle camping.
thanks for the link
This tent looks like a good replacement for my motorcycle camping.
thanks for the link
_________________
| Machine: ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Cpap Pillow, HoseBuddy, soft cervical collar, mask liner |
Re: 1 person tent for the backpackers
We have a coulple of these that are very light weight and work with my cpap as well: http://www.eurekatent.com/p-46-eureka-s ... -tent.aspx
DreamStation 2, Oscar
Resmed AirFit P30i Nasal Mask
Resmed AirFit P30i Nasal Mask

