And I admit... I wasn't expecting THIS many "primate messages"!!!SaltLakeJan wrote:I thought I was watching an rerun of the old movie - Da Planet of the Apes.
For me, it was almost like ol' home week. <snip>
And goodnight to all, Mrs Calabash
OT: Monkeying Around
Re: OT: Monkeying Around
_________________
| Machine: Aircurve 11 asv |
| Mask: TAP PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Improved Stability Mouthpiece |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
-- Kiralynx
Beastie, 2008 Beastie2, PRS1 960, 2014-05 Beastie3, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. Resmed Aircurve 11, 2026-06 PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 8
Beastie, 2008 Beastie2, PRS1 960, 2014-05 Beastie3, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. Resmed Aircurve 11, 2026-06 PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 8
Re: OT: Monkeying Around
Kiralynx,
Some were downright 'primitive' messages
DSM
Some were downright 'primitive' messages
DSM
xPAP and Quattro std mask (plus a pad-a-cheek anti-leak strap)
Re: OT: Monkeying Around
A bona fide primitive monkey message:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30826552/?GT1=43001

Darwinius masillae
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30826552/?GT1=43001

Darwinius masillae
Re: OT: Monkeying Around
Good link interesting story.
Poses (for me the question) are any of us homo saps reverting or evolving backwards ?
Sometimes one wonders
DSM
xPAP and Quattro std mask (plus a pad-a-cheek anti-leak strap)

