420e vs remstar auto. Just got mine.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sleepless on LI
Posts: 3997
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 6:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Post by Sleepless on LI » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:12 pm

Snork1 writes:
Now if seagull tosses away the machine because of the color of the control panel, I will recant my defense....
I had to laugh. I agree with Snork, though, this is getting a bit out of hand. All Seagull did was point out her observations at first glance. I don't think she was saying she was tossing the machine on the first day, without even using it. It's a bit overwhelming, too, when you're used to using one thing and then all of a sudden, here's something totally different to use and get used to. And when we're dealing with OSA and CPAP, I think it's a sensitive issue.

I say we all take a step back, give Seagull a chance to report to us in a week or two and then beat the **** out of her if she has anything else negative to say .

L o R i
Image

User avatar
neversleeps
Posts: 1141
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:06 pm
Location: Minnesota

Post by neversleeps » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:15 pm

snork1 wrote:Now if seagull tosses away the machine because of the color of the control panel, I will recant my defense....
ROTFL!!!!

User avatar
neversleeps
Posts: 1141
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:06 pm
Location: Minnesota

Post by neversleeps » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:17 pm

Sleepless on LI wrote:I say we all take a step back, give Seagull a chance to report to us in a week or two and then beat the **** out of her if she has anything else negative to say .
ROTFL X 1,000,000,000,000

User avatar
WAFlowers
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Clearwater FL
Contact:

Post by WAFlowers » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:21 pm

seagull wrote:I will probably get used to it and remember to unplug and turn it off. Unplugging it during the night while you are real groggy will be a pain. DO ANY OF YOU DO THIS WITH THIS MACHINE? (UNPLUG HUMIDIFIER) BEFORE TURNING OFF THE MACHINE.????
Not me!

I've had no trouble find the buttons using feel-a-vision, but I must admit a dim LED behind each would have been a nice design feature.

The CPAPer formerly known as WAFlowers

User avatar
WAFlowers
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Clearwater FL
Contact:

Post by WAFlowers » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:22 pm

Darn! Caught by the accursed double post. My hotel internet connection glitched and I got a "Page unavailable". I hate it when that happens !
The CPAPer formerly known as WAFlowers

User avatar
WAFlowers
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Clearwater FL
Contact:

Post by WAFlowers » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:26 pm

WillSucceed wrote:
I am not sure guys will like the lavender color on the control panel though.
You have got to be kidding with this one! WHO CARES what colour the little panel is? It can be hot pink for all I care as long as it works well and gives good treatment.
In the dark it all looks the same.
The CPAPer formerly known as WAFlowers

User avatar
WAFlowers
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Clearwater FL
Contact:

Post by WAFlowers » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:32 pm

Sleepless on LI wrote:I say we all take a step back, give Seagull a chance to report to us in a week or two and then beat the **** out of her if she has anything else negative to say .
You're cracking me up! Lori, after a few miserable days away on business (not the customer's fault ... Murphy travelled with us -- anything that could go wrong, did!) I needed that.

Thank you.
The CPAPer formerly known as WAFlowers

Sleepless on LI
Posts: 3997
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 6:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Post by Sleepless on LI » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:43 pm

WAF,

Always glad if I can make someone smile, especially someone as sweet as yourself. Welcome back.
L o R i
Image

chrisp
Posts: 1142
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas

Post by chrisp » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:07 pm

A humidifier left on for the day makes great roach bait. Maybe you will get lucky and get a hissing roach .............That flies ! Hisssssssssss, Hiiissssssssss.

:twis ted:

They should make thepilot light a bit brighter .

HHHHHiiiiissssssssssssssssss