Play MASK ROULETTE. Give a mask, get a mask, win a mask?
- MartiniLover
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:16 pm
- Location: Davison Michigan
Gone/Thanks
_________________
CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): respironics, breeze, swift
_________________
CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): respironics, breeze, swift
_________________
CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): respironics, breeze, swift
_________________
CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): respironics, breeze, swift
_________________
| Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Second favorite mask--Nasal Aire II |
Last edited by MartiniLover on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a two martini lover. Two martinis and I think I am a lover!
Bipap 13/9, 10ft Hose
Bipap 13/9, 10ft Hose
Revising my offers
Please check the revised House Rules at the beginning of this thread.
I have revised my offers of a Swift and a Comfort Classic (posts 2 and 3) to state that I am now willing to trade for any mask !!! (.i.e. a Virtual Mask)
If you want a mask of mine just let me know. You keep your mask but understand that you will not send it to anyone until I ask you to.
i.e. I will own your mask (have a lien on it) until I swap if for a Comfort 2 2 .
Please note that there are a lot of mask offerings on this thread. They might also be willing to do this kind of a trade.
bump
John M
I have revised my offers of a Swift and a Comfort Classic (posts 2 and 3) to state that I am now willing to trade for any mask !!! (.i.e. a Virtual Mask)
If you want a mask of mine just let me know. You keep your mask but understand that you will not send it to anyone until I ask you to.
i.e. I will own your mask (have a lien on it) until I swap if for a Comfort 2 2 .
Please note that there are a lot of mask offerings on this thread. They might also be willing to do this kind of a trade.
bump
John M
_________________
| Machine | Mask | Humidifier | ||
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ||
| Additional Comments: Getting tired of feeling exhausted so often during the day and having to nap | ||||
Coming back to learn some more
- painterman
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:20 pm
- Location: Bay Area, California
I have a new FlexiFit 432 to trade for a Twilight NP Aura
432 only used a couple of times. Is to big for me. I would like to trade for a Twilight NP Aura or tell me what you may have to trade, from a non smoking home. PM me if interested.
Jon
_________________
CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): Aura
Jon
_________________
CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): Aura
Last edited by painterman on Tue May 15, 2007 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trade or sell New Ultra Mirage II Shallow
Would like to sell or trade New Ultra Mirage II Shallow. I bought it for myself and it just doesn't feel good on me. I have tried it on but never slept in it. The mask seemed to sit to harshly on my cheek bones.
I would like to try a good full face mask I think. The problem is that I am not sure whether I would need a small or medium.
I would like to try a good full face mask I think. The problem is that I am not sure whether I would need a small or medium.
- pastorgilbert
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:48 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Contact:
Hybrid parts swap.....
I have two sets medium Hybrid nasal pillows. Willing to trade for two LARGE sets or 1 large nasal and 1 large mouthpiece. Send me a PM (private message) if you are interested. These have never been used. Non-smoking household only, please.
Pastorgilbert
Pastorgilbert
"May you breathe forever!"
WANTED: Medium Breeze Nasal Pillows and/or Dilators
Thank you TWolf for the Medium Breeze Nasal Pillows!
Barbara
Barbara
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Additional Comments: Started XPAP 04/20/07. APAP currently wide open 10-20. Consistent AHI 2.1. No flex. HH 3. Deluxe Chinstrap. |
Last edited by Babette on Sun May 27, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Bert_Mathews
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 9:36 am
- Location: Heber, Utah
- Contact:
junque 2 trade
I have only been at this 5 months and have a closet with a COLLECTION not being an ebay fan this trading thing seems the best way;
I have three Full face mask setting in the closet all used LESS than thee weeks and have been autoclaved & vacuum sealed..
here are the two large Respironics:
https://www.cpap.com/advanced-find-cpap ... espironics
I also have FlexiFit HC431:
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/fisher ... -mask.html
Willing to trade --- I'm using a ComfortLite 2 medium & large and happy so far but always looking for better or different??
ALSO have a few pillows that have received many four letter words!!!
The above mask were shoved onto me by a NO LONGER USED D.M.E. Anybody suprised???
I have three Full face mask setting in the closet all used LESS than thee weeks and have been autoclaved & vacuum sealed..
here are the two large Respironics:
https://www.cpap.com/advanced-find-cpap ... espironics
I also have FlexiFit HC431:
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/fisher ... -mask.html
Willing to trade --- I'm using a ComfortLite 2 medium & large and happy so far but always looking for better or different??
ALSO have a few pillows that have received many four letter words!!!
The above mask were shoved onto me by a NO LONGER USED D.M.E. Anybody suprised???
_________________
| Humidifier | ||||
![]() | ||||
| Additional Comments: CozyHoze Boss™ -- Regenesis™ Pillow -- CPAP Desensitization aromatics..SleepyHead Software | ||||
" If you don't like the HEAT, Don't tickle the Dragons!!!"
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
http://www.sharpstones.com

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
http://www.sharpstones.com
Deleted post
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Additional Comments: Started XPAP 04/20/07. APAP currently wide open 10-20. Consistent AHI 2.1. No flex. HH 3. Deluxe Chinstrap. |
Last edited by Babette on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
I too want to try all the full face masks I can lay my hands on until I find one that works for me. So Babette, could I have your pass ons under the same conditions?Babette wrote:Okay okay. I'm wanting to try a full face mask. Anyone got one they would consider letting me test drive for the price of shipping, with the possibility of sale but the promise of return if not happy?
(Knowing that you used it ahead of me will be a special bonus Will you be using the KY jelly on them? )
My Swift and Comfort Classic ( see posts at beginning of thread) are taking up valuable space in my apartment so I am now willing to give them away for the price of shipping and handling.
(And if you send me a box with about $10 worth of stamps on it, I won't even charge handling!!!)
And if anyone has a Hybrid, I am interested in that too and will pass it on to Babette if it doesnt work for me.
John M
_________________
| Machine | Mask | Humidifier | ||
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ||
| Additional Comments: Getting tired of feeling exhausted so often during the day and having to nap | ||||
Coming back to learn some more
I'm looking for a Hybrid too if there's one circulating. I hate the idea of using tape, glue, bandages and whatever else to solve something that the right mask might fix.
Babette, are you still looking for medium pillows for the Breeze? I have a set that I only used about a week before I figured out I needed the large. Just let me know.
TW
Babette, are you still looking for medium pillows for the Breeze? I have a set that I only used about a week before I figured out I needed the large. Just let me know.
TW
_________________
| Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Titrated at 8. Tired of taping. Running thru the full-faces. Use the Quattro and ComfortFull 2. |
My wife writes Romance Novels. Is there such a thing as a sexy CPAP Interface?
http://www.quixotichierophant.blogspot.com
http://www.quixotichierophant.blogspot.com
My Hybrid has been traded to someone else who was in great need. Sorry to those that PMed me!
Cheers,
Barbara
Cheers,
Barbara
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Additional Comments: Started XPAP 04/20/07. APAP currently wide open 10-20. Consistent AHI 2.1. No flex. HH 3. Deluxe Chinstrap. |
Last edited by Babette on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
- cpapernewbie
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:53 pm
I have tried using Swift and Hybrid for 2-3 nights - no luck yet
Both have only Small and Medium pillows (and cushions for Hybrid)
I am always too optimistic, start trading the Large for Small when I have not even tried the masks yet.
If somebody have a UMFF mask from Resmed or just a nasal mask - PM me, perhaps we can trade ...
Both have only Small and Medium pillows (and cushions for Hybrid)
I am always too optimistic, start trading the Large for Small when I have not even tried the masks yet.
If somebody have a UMFF mask from Resmed or just a nasal mask - PM me, perhaps we can trade ...
_________________
| Machine: DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine |
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifier |
| Additional Comments: CPAP history: dumb tank, auto, PR M, PR System 1, PR BIPAP, PR System 1 model 60, Resmed S9, Resmed S10, Dreamstation |
I'm not sure Babette. What's the difference between pillows and dilators?
TW
TW
_________________
| Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Titrated at 8. Tired of taping. Running thru the full-faces. Use the Quattro and ComfortFull 2. |
My wife writes Romance Novels. Is there such a thing as a sexy CPAP Interface?
http://www.quixotichierophant.blogspot.com
http://www.quixotichierophant.blogspot.com
Deleted post
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Additional Comments: Started XPAP 04/20/07. APAP currently wide open 10-20. Consistent AHI 2.1. No flex. HH 3. Deluxe Chinstrap. |
Last edited by Babette on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted post.
_________________
| Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine |
| Additional Comments: Started XPAP 04/20/07. APAP currently wide open 10-20. Consistent AHI 2.1. No flex. HH 3. Deluxe Chinstrap. |
Last edited by Babette on Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.










