CPAP Alteanatives

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
zonker
Posts: 11496
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: CPAP Alteanatives

Post by zonker » Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:36 pm

lazarus wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:35 pm

And if you and I get in trouble for this thread, I'm telling Pugsy it's all your fault.
no. i spent the majority of your absence hypnotizing pugsy into believing you are the devil while *I* am a saint.

Yeah, right...
"Age is not an accomplishment and youth is not a sin"-Robert A. Heinlein
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

User avatar
lazarus
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:21 pm

Re: CPAP Alteanatives

Post by lazarus » Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:25 pm

zonker wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:36 pm
lazarus wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:35 pm

And if you and I get in trouble for this thread, I'm telling Pugsy it's all your fault.
no. i spent the majority of your absence hypnotizing pugsy into believing you are the devil while *I* am a saint.

Yeah, right...
Well, I have been known to play a form of "devil's advocate" for some less-than-popular views in forums. And you are one of those inherently nice guys who treat others with due respect.

So you've got no argument here from me, sir!

User avatar
zonker
Posts: 11496
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: CPAP Alteanatives

Post by zonker » Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:38 am

lazarus wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:25 pm


Well, I have been known to play a form of "devil's advocate" for some less-than-popular views in forums. And you are one of those inherently nice guys who treat others with due respect.

So you've got no argument here from me, sir!
ooooh. you are GOOD, sir! you and your damned way with words....
"Age is not an accomplishment and youth is not a sin"-Robert A. Heinlein
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg