What the Hell?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
ChicagoGranny
Posts: 15534
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: USA

What the Hell?

Post by ChicagoGranny » Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:30 pm


User avatar
ChicagoGranny
Posts: 15534
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: What the Hell?

Post by ChicagoGranny » Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:35 pm

I don't believe it.

User avatar
Conrad
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 am
Location: Northern Illinois

Re: What the Hell?

Post by Conrad » Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:00 am

I call bullshit!

North Carolina, what do you expect? :wink:
ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Swift FX

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many...

It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrong.

User avatar
Pugsy
Posts: 65411
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: What the Hell?

Post by Pugsy » Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:12 am

Auditioning for one of those TV shows that are about the weird crap that people experience like "The unexplained" or strange stuff....I forget the names????? I would put that one in the "Hoax" category if I were analyzing it.

_________________
Machine: AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Additional Comments: Mask Bleep Eclipse https://bleepsleep.com/the-eclipse/
I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

User avatar
Wulfman...
Posts: 6693
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: Nearest fishing spot

Re: What the Hell?

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:47 pm

Hello CG!
Good to see you're still around, too.
I can't read that link because I'm not on Facebook and don't plan to be, but I just wanted to say "Hi".

Take care,

Wulfman (Den)
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

User avatar
ChicagoGranny
Posts: 15534
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: What the Hell?

Post by ChicagoGranny » Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:27 pm

Wulfman... wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:47 pm
Wulfman (Den)
Thank you! I miss seeing you here. I also have been so busy that I don't have much time to spend in the forum.

Take care!
"It's not the number of breaths we take, it's the number of moments that take our breath away."

Cuando cuentes cuentos, cuenta cuántas cuentos cuentas.

User avatar
lazarus
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:21 pm

Re: What the [Heck]?

Post by lazarus » Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:11 am

It's on the Internet, so A.I. says it must be true.