I triple dog dare you...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
AbbyNormal

Re: I triple dog dare you...

Post by AbbyNormal » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 am

She's my hero! Holy WOW! O_O Way to go little lady! <3 Thank you for the update, Nan!! <hugs>

Barbara I

Post by Barbara I » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm

I"m enjoying this thread so much, AbbeyN. So entertaining and uplifting. I hope you get that job. I've everything crossed for you.

Barbara I

Post by Barbara I » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Ooops! Misspelt your name. Muchos apologies, AbbyN.

AbbyNormal

Post by AbbyNormal » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Thank you, Barbara and everybody!! I'll let you know if I hear anything on the job! I think I'll go to the store and pester them in person on Thursday.

ems

Post by ems » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 pm

AbbyNormal wrote:Thank you, Barbara and everybody!! I'll let you know if I hear anything on the job! I think I'll go to the store and pester them in person on Thursday.
Yes, be a squeaky wheel but don't overdo it. I'd call them again and then wait for them to ask you to come in for an interview. After the interview, be sure to send a short thank you note... never hurts. Fingers crossed for ya!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

49er

Post by 49er » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

ems wrote:
AbbyNormal wrote:Thank you, Barbara and everybody!! I'll let you know if I hear anything on the job! I think I'll go to the store and pester them in person on Thursday.
Yes, be a squeaky wheel but don't overdo it. I'd call them again and then wait for them to ask you to come in for an interview. After the interview, be sure to send a short thank you note... never hurts. Fingers crossed for ya!
Abby,

I am joining the chorus of folks rooting for you to get the customer service position at cpap.com.

Come on cpap.com, here is a chance to hire someone who has outstanding customer service skills and who has a first hand understanding of sleep apnea. Can't find a better combination.

49er

chearyshe

Post by chearyshe » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am

I changed my avatar......I'm sure there must be somebody here with the same avatar but hey, there's only one cheary! Okay, I don't have a beard,

cheary!

jnk

Post by jnk » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 am

chearyshe wrote: . . . there's only one cheary!
You mean, you aren't, uh, at least related to the famous "Logitech sillyness"/"BANANA" chearyshe on youtube? I mean, if that's not you, then there must be at least two of you!

chearyshe

Post by chearyshe » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 am

no no no there's only ME and Logitech silliness is me and Banana is me! My friends asked me why in heavens name did I put them up on YouTube! Well, when I did Banana I laughed myself silly and thought that maybe somebody else might enjoy it.
I didn't plan it, it HAPPENED. I added the music afterwards. It's so hard for me to keep a straight face in front of the webcam! Life's too short to be serious (all the time)

Logitech Silliness has no continuity but hey, nobody's perfect, right?

chearyshe the ham!

newname

Post by newname » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am

AbbyNormal: My first impression when I saw you in your mask was you look like Roseanne Barr.

jnk

Post by jnk » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 am

chearyshe wrote:. . . chearyshe the ham!
It's good stuff. I laughed, myself, anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-5aNceEfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0FZwkPqov0

In fact, I consider you to have won the triple-dog dare, myself!

AbbyNormal

Post by AbbyNormal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am

newname wrote:AbbyNormal: My first impression when I saw you in your mask was you look like Roseanne Barr.
Ouch, that hurt. LOL

lazer

Post by lazer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:58 pm

AbbyNormal wrote:
newname wrote:AbbyNormal: My first impression when I saw you in your mask was you look like Roseanne Barr.
Ouch, that hurt. LOL
I agree. I don't see any resemblance. Seriously!

Too many beers newname? Lol

ImageImage

Xney

Post by Xney » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Them's fightin' words?

AbbyNormal

Post by AbbyNormal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

At least I have to wear a mask to get to that level of ugly I suppose. *le sigh* That's just wrong on so many levels. Yeesh.