General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Nixie

Post by Nixie » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

DivaWas is a very good soap for facemasks.
Last edited by Nixie on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Babette

Re: DivaWash

Post by Babette » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:57 pm

SNORT!

Honey, why bother? It's cheaper to use Dr. Bronner's castile soap, and it's biodegradeable, and you can get it in scents you like to sniff.

BTW, you can buy all kinds of "fancy" washes for your silicone products - including your marital aids - but really, why bother? Use an organic all natural cleanser, and then after washing and rinsing well under running tap water, boil the silicone item for 5 minutes in clean boiling water. Air dry.

Works for Diva cups, cpap masks, marital aids...

Cheers,
Barbara

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

Nixie

Post by Nixie » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Babette wrote:SNORT!

Honey, why bother? It's cheaper to use Dr. Bronner's castile soap, and it's biodegradeable, and you can get it in scents you like to sniff.

BTW, you can buy all kinds of "fancy" washes for your silicone products - including your marital aids - but really, why bother? Use an organic all natural cleanser, and then after washing and rinsing well under running tap water, boil the silicone item for 5 minutes in clean boiling water. Air dry.

Cheers,
Barbara
you dont have to be a bitch. it is so nice that when someone posts something they have found to be a good product they get laughed at.

Kiralynx

Re: .

Post by Kiralynx » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Nixie,

Since you deleted your post, I don't know what your product was.

As it happens, I use Dr. Bronner's, but if there's something in the same price range, I might look at it. We make product recommendations all the time around here.

Beastie, 2008-10-28. NEW Beastie, PRS1 960, 2014-05-14. NEWER Beastie, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Nixie, you have not been around here long enough to know Babette. She treats all of us like that but we still love her!!! Don't take it personal.

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

Babette

Post by Babette » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Nixie, since you can't seem to recognize that I was attempting to save you money, instead of using your pricey menstrual cup wash on your cpap mask, I guess I don't feel real sorry for you.

For those that don't know - Diva Wash is a product made to wash out menstrual cups. If you're into that sort of thing, you can google Diva Cup or Diva Wash.

I didn't delete the post - Nixie did.

I for one wouldn't want to put it on my face. But clearly Nixie feels differently.

Since it was her first ever post here, I personally believe believe she's a spammer.
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Oops ...

I think I'll go back to the andrgel thread.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

SleepyRose

Post by SleepyRose » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm

What on earth is a menstrual cup?

freepostg

Post by freepostg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Nixie wrote:

Cheers,
Barbara
you dont have to be a bitch. it is so nice that when someone posts something they have found to be a good product they get laughed at.
Hi Nixie,
If that's your impression of what Barb wrote...I think it's time you go back to "English Comprehension School" ...either that or...better yet... I would probably apologize for my misinterpretation.

yardbird

Post by yardbird » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:18 pm

SleepyRose wrote:What on earth is a menstrual cup?
yeah really... I've been married almost 30 years and I'm going to have to google that one.

yardbird

Post by yardbird » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Ok... googled it. I didn't need to know this....

jnk

Post by jnk » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:20 pm

OK. I've only been around here for about 10 months, but this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen.

Whose idea was it to make the subject line a "." anyway?

Fredman

Post by Fredman » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Cheers,
Barbara
Babette, if I may, the soap will do the trick. You don't need to boil a mask...never ever! Not even your marital aids. Good ol handsoap kills bacteria just by the friction of the washing and the soap itself. That's why antibacterial soap is a waste of time.

We are a very germaphobic society. Same argument around here on whether to clean your hose or not, I prefer to do so just on the safe side...again just a bit a soap will do ya!

Cheers!

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:26 pm

jnk wrote:OK. I've only been around here for about 10 months, but this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen.

Whose idea was it to make the subject line a "." anyway?
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

yorkiemum01

Post by yorkiemum01 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

yardbird wrote:Ok... googled it. I didn't need to know this....

I'm joining Yardbird on this one........some things we really do NOT need to know
CPAP therapy is related how?