OT:Bunch of jerks

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Lee Rilea

OT:Bunch of jerks

Post by Lee Rilea » Wed May 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Delete my membership, this forum it's full of jerks. I thought people might be helpful. All I see is people knocking others. If I wanted a opinion on something I like ill ask for it.

1 Corinthians: 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

zonker

Re: Bunch of jerks

Post by zonker » Wed May 01, 2019 4:55 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:38 pm
Delete my membership, this forum it's full of jerks. I thought people might be helpful. All I see is people knocking others. If I wanted a opinion on something I like ill ask for it.
ONE person disagrees with you and you're out?

okay.....
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

pizzafan

Post by pizzafan » Wed May 01, 2019 4:55 pm

you could just stop posting if you dislike the forum so much.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed May 01, 2019 5:00 pm

pizzafan wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:55 pm
you could just stop posting if you dislike the forum so much.
He want to see us Cry.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Lee Rilea

Post by Lee Rilea » Wed May 01, 2019 5:10 pm

I see alot of this attitude in a lot of the threads I looked at. I had hoped to find friendly people that want to help others. I'm just not seeing that and this thread alone is proof.

1 Corinthians: 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed May 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:10 pm
I see alot of this attitude in a lot of the threads I looked at. I had hoped to find friendly people that want to help others. I'm just not seeing that and this thread alone is proof.
how are we not helping you in a thread designed to beat us up?
Oscar-Win
Oscar-Mac

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed May 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
Welcome to life.. you bring a crappy attitude, well, you get what you're looking for.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed May 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Helpful is when friends call out others trying to con them into shelling out for junk. It's not just backing up what you say blindly because you said it.

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed May 01, 2019 5:21 pm

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 New International Version (NIV)
Believers Who Have Died
13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

this offer void for any and all jerks.
Oscar-Win
Oscar-Mac

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
----------------------------------->
Risks:
The residual smell of ozone may be unpleasant and risky. Ozone exposure is potentially dangerous among those with respiratory conditions. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration describes it as a “toxic gas with no known useful medical application.” The Environmental Protection Agency says that relatively low amounts of ozone can cause shortness of breath and worsen chronic respiratory disease.

In fact, ironically, exposure to it may compromise the body’s ability to fight respiratory infections.

Ultimately, the available CPAP cleaners and sanitizers seem unlikely to provide additional cleaning capacity beyond standard methods of cleaning with soap and water. There is no evidence that these devices reduce the risk of infection.

These companies also have no financial interest in investigating this possibility. The devices sell well without any such study. This may reveal much about the motivation behind the recent push in direct-to-consumer marketing of the product, beyond the science supporting its use.

A Word From Verywell
Further research may be helpful to determine if these devices have any role in routine CPAP therapy. The risk of infection is so small, and the evidence for benefit so weak, that these devices are not currently recommended. Save your money and buy a lifetime supply of liquid dish soap instead!

https://www.verywellhealth.com/do-you-n ... in-4171650
From a microbiologist with 25 years experience with sterilization and disinfection of equipment and facilities used in the production of sterile pharmaceuticals:
I will give you some facts, and I base the facts on the fact that I am the one who works in the industry of low temperature sterilzation

1. So Clean claims they use the same technology as is used in hospitals. LIE - the hospital ozone sterilizers cost upwards of 100,000.00 and require an O2 farm (a room with 15 to 20 tall O2 cylinders) to provide pure oxygen to extract the ozone. Besides the fact that SoClean lied about this, why on earth do you think a 300.00 device can even come close to what a 100,000.00 device can do. If SoClean was validated to sterilize or even high level disinfect, hospitals would have hundreds of them rather than the 100K devices. The SoClean just does not have the power to do what you think it does.

2. It does not clean. Period. You think it does, place a small dab of peanut butter in your hose and see if it is still there when the cycle is complete. You think this is not a good test, it is the basis of the VA soil test, the test that all medical cleaners must pass or they cannot claim to clean.

3. Amazon reviews - nothing but feel good stories. I have not read one Amazon review that can factually claim that the SoClean kills germs. If you know of one, please post the link because I would like to read it. What is the basis of a 5 star review when all they can go on is they like it? Meaningless.

4. I did own a SoClean on the 30 day trial, when I realized what it was vs. the claims they make I returned it under the 30 day return policy. Why not just get one of the room ozone fans and hang your mask in front of it, they would both do the same thing which is nothing.

I am just repeating the same thing I have typed here about a hundred times; for now on I will just say it is awesome, give the scammers your money, you will love it.

viewtopic/t157842/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1 ... 9#p1210375

pizzafan

Post by pizzafan » Wed May 01, 2019 5:40 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
This forum has been an enormous help and has been a beautiful source of data in navigating my cpap journey.

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Wed May 01, 2019 6:31 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
Bye, Felicia

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Wed May 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Well, at least you can take comfort in the fact there will be one less when you leave.
BYE.
JPB

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed May 01, 2019 6:47 pm

We pride ourselves in calling out shills for Big Pharma, the DME Mafia, and SoClean.
Live with it.
If you feel they are being treated unfairly--just give them half a chance.
It is your money. Soon enough it will be theirs--and you a wee bit wiser--maybe.

Last edited by chunkyfrog on Wed May 01, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dog Slobber

Post by Dog Slobber » Wed May 01, 2019 7:14 pm

babydinosnoreless wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:31 pm
Lee Rilea wrote:
Bye, Felicia