Your sister is right to laugh. Washing isn't going to work, alas. I remembe when in high school and college, the band uniforms were all wool. So here I am, in south Louisiana, in the heat, and having to put on long underwear to keep from itching to death. I had me a sweat bath!BlackSpinner wrote:It is very frustrating. I was at the local yarn shop 2 weeks ago and they had this lovely lace yarn in beautiful bright "fall" colours - it was only 17% wool (the rest was cotton, polyester and silk) but it itched like crazy and I kept reacting even after we left the shop, even my hands felt creepy while handling it. But the colours were so wonderful I said to my sister that maybe if I washed it... but she laughed at me.
OT: Sharing our hobbies
Re: OT: Sharing our hobbies
_________________
| Machine: Aircurve 11 asv |
| Mask: TAP PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Improved Stability Mouthpiece |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
-- Kiralynx
Beastie, 2008 Beastie2, PRS1 960, 2014-05 Beastie3, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. Resmed Aircurve 11, 2026-06 PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 8
Beastie, 2008 Beastie2, PRS1 960, 2014-05 Beastie3, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. Resmed Aircurve 11, 2026-06 PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 8
Re: OT: Sharing our hobbies
I also play video/computer games! Yeah I do have fun with them. I have Tiger Woods PGA 2004-2008. I got them for the joy of it, not Tiger! I also have my PS2 yet. My daughter and I have too much fun with it to give it up!SabrinaFaire wrote:I was going to say "I play video games" but that sounds kind of lame next to mountain climbing. I have a massive fear of heights though, so I'd never be able to do anything like that. Just thinking of the first 10 minutes of Cliffhanger makes my hands sweat. I also have a podcast, that's sort of a hobby I suppose.
Re: OT: Sharing our hobbies
Any good movies / novels featuring sleep apnea?
_________________
| Machine: AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: on CPAP since 2007, Bipap since July 2013 |

