Swift FX Bella Nasal Ear Loops????

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
NeNeen
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Seminole, OK
Contact:

Re: Swift FX Bella Nasal Ear Loops????

Post by NeNeen » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:The top buckle on the regular headgear is a hair eater.
.
I couldn't agree more. Love your idea about the extra covers. Gonna try it until I get the Bella Loops
Getting my CPAP machine was the best thing ever. I call her my BFF.

User avatar
jencat824
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Jeffersonville, Indiana

Re: Swift FX Bella Nasal Ear Loops????

Post by jencat824 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Got the Bella Loops & they fit just fine, but I cannot for the life of me get the pillows to stay in my nose. I've tried positioning the way the guide shows, no luck. Then I tried positioning the way it works for me with the Piliaro, still no luck. When I take my hand away, they leak, and I mean big time leak, as in woshhhhhhh. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Am glad the loops are working for those of you having good luck with them.
Jen

_________________
Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Pressure Auto 12-20cm CPAP compliant since 2000
Other masks I've tried: *=liked, #= no way
Piliaro, SleepWeaver Elan*, Swift FX w&w/o Bella Loops#, OpitLife#,Simplicity*, Mirage Vista*, Go Life for Her#, IQ (original hg only)*, Quattro FX (barely)###, Wisp*, Nuance#, Swift LT for her**