New Resmed S9 Skin Covers

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
WestCoastCdnGrl

Re: New Resmed S9 Skin Covers

Post by WestCoastCdnGrl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 pm

That Skin-It site has a selection of Steelers skins available... click on the "Sports" section (1st one after "Create your own" on the left hand side of the page)... it will open up to a new page, and your beloved Steelers skins' logo will be the 2nd one in on the left, on the top row of thumbnails.

WestCoastCdnGrl

Post by WestCoastCdnGrl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Click on the thumbnail and you will be taken to a new page that has the Steelers skin on it... scroll down on the page a bit and you'll find the complete selection of Steelers skins that are currently available. They even have some in pink for the ladies, but if you're anything like me (a devout but non-rioting Vancouver Canucks fan), you are a purist and don't want to deal with the pink stuff.

WestCoastCdnGrl

Post by WestCoastCdnGrl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm

They even have a Military page, including a selection of US Marine Corps skins.

WestCoastCdnGrl

Post by WestCoastCdnGrl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Sorry for the multiple replies... the system won't currently let me post more than a line or two at a time, or else I would have posted 1 post with links to what Codinqueen is looking for.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Oy, yoy, another frivolous thing for Americans to spend their money on. *sigh*

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Janknitz

Post by Janknitz » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 pm

I don't think it's a bad idea. Some people hate the medical look of their machine, or want it to blend in with the decor. It's an OPTION--nobody has to do this. It makes it more personal for those that want it. You could try making your own out of contact paper, too.

This beats the "pink is for her" mentality. I left the Barbie stage long, long ago.

That said, although I love the painting, Starry, Starry Night seems a little scary on your CPAP machine.
What you need to know before you meet your DME http://tinyurl.com/2arffqx
Taming the Mirage Quattro http://tinyurl.com/2ft3lh8
Swift FX Fitting Guide http://tinyurl.com/22ur9ts
Don't Pay that Upcharge! http://tinyurl.com/2ck48rm

WestCoastCdnGrl

Post by WestCoastCdnGrl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Jan... check this out for the knitting freaks like you and me!

WestCoastCdnGrl

Post by WestCoastCdnGrl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Slinky... I grew up having to wear unisex and mens shoes and clothes because I am an irregular size - you can't know what it was like being a teenaged girl and not be able to wear the same styles as your friends because they didn't make them in your size... I like the look of men's shoes ... on MEN and not on 16 year old girls who are unfortunate enough to have size Ladies 13½ feet and a 32" inseam ... any chance I can get to make my stuff more feminine, I'll seriously consider.

archangle

Post by archangle » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Geez, what a bunch of sour puss senile citizens!

If you don't want a customized cover for your CPAP, don't buy one.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Ah ha!! Archangle has already sent his order in for a pink one!!!!

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Ineedanap

Post by Ineedanap » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

There are tons of choices and there is no extra charge for a custom one made from your own photo. I cant wait to dress my machine with my grand daughter!
http://us-resmed.skinit.com/
I never would have made it without this forum.

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Holy cow, $44.99 that's a frivolous bargain isn't it Slinky I'm with you Slinky, even if I'm not one of the senile citizens

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:31 am

Whatever floats their boat, eh, Rosacer??? Let's see: what could you and I do w/$44.95 plus shipping and handling??

Fill my gas tank
10 good fiction paperbacks
A prime rib dinner at The Outback

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 am

I'll take a Prime Rib Dinner an the rest for gas at $1.35/liter

It seems you can live longer if you laugh often, even the fact of having a smile in your face produces a kind of hormone or substance good for your body '' as per a recent study''. Let's be HAPPY

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 am

I wouldn't have anything left over after the Prime Rib for gas 'cause on accountta I need a margarita to top off my meal you see. Or two ... or three ... or ....

But after THAT meal I'm HAPPY!!!!