OSCAR chart to grade please? Newguy

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Tec5

Re: OSCAR chart to grade please? Newguy

Post by Tec5 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:05 pm

Rubicon wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:28 am
You're kidding, right?
No, not kidding.
Offering your services as a professional assassin and decline to provide qualifications or past experience in this field......
How about references?
I am neither a physician nor a lawyer, so DO NOT rely on me for professional medical or legal advice.

Rubicon

Post by Rubicon » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:13 pm

Tec5 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:05 pm
Rubicon wrote:
You're kidding, right?
No, not kidding.
Offering your services as a professional assassin and decline to provide qualifications or past experience in this field......
How about references?
GFY.
Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
Make each sensation a little bit stronger.
Experience slips away.

Tec5

Post by Tec5 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:42 pm

Rubicon wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:13 pm
Tec5 wrote:
Rubicon wrote:
You're kidding, right?
No, not kidding.
How about references?
GFY.
Typical "professional" advice from a medical professional poser
I am neither a physician nor a lawyer, so DO NOT rely on me for professional medical or legal advice.

Rubicon

Post by Rubicon » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Tec5 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:42 pm
Rubicon wrote:
Tec5 wrote:
Rubicon wrote:
You're kidding, right?
No, not kidding.
How about references?
GFY.
So listen asshole, when have I ever claimed to be a "professional" anything?
Experience slips away.

dataq1

Post by dataq1 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:51 pm

Rubicon wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:01 pm
Tec5 wrote:
Rubicon wrote:
Tec5 wrote:
Rubicon wrote:
You're kidding, right?
No, not kidding.
How about references?
GFY.
Yup, not a professional anything, regardless of what other commenters have assumed.
"THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON CPAPTALK.COM IS NOT INTENDED NOR RECOMMENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE."

Rubicon

Post by Rubicon » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:48 pm

dataq1 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:51 pm
Rubicon wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:01 pm
Tec5 wrote:
Rubicon wrote:
Tec5 wrote:

No, not kidding.
How about references?
GFY.
Yup, not a professional anything, regardless of what other commenters have assumed.
So listen asshole, when have I ever claimed not to be a "professional" anything?
Experience slips away.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:52 pm

Actually NOT assumed...we know for a fact...just isn't important to explain it to anyone. It isn't a critical issue to anyone except you guys that want "proof".

And no....I am not going to explain how I "know for a fact". None of your business. If Rubicon doesn't feel the need to share...not my place in life to do it for him.

Move on...get a life... grow up...take a long walk off a short pier....whatever....quit the nit picking. It's really frigging annoying.
Believe what he says or don't....your choice. Not your job here to do what you are trying to do.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

dataq1

Post by dataq1 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:44 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:52 pm

Actually NOT assumed...we know for a fact...just isn't important to explain it to anyone. It isn't a critical issue to anyone except you guys that want "proof".

And no....I am not going to explain how I "know for a fact". None of your business. If Rubicon doesn't feel the need to share...not my place in life to do it for him.

Move on...get a life... grow up...take a long walk off a short pier....whatever....quit the nit picking. It's really frigging annoying.
Believe what he says or don't....your choice. Not your job here to do what you are trying to do.
1) What exactly do you assume I'm trying to do?
2) Another commenter referred to Rubicon as "the knowledgeable professional among us"
3) That assertion was called out by another commentor, who asked a completely legitimate question.
4) True professionals don't refer to another credentialed professionals as a lying sack of sh*t. It's just not professional behavior.
5) Professionals don't try to deflect (re: "I'm a hit man"), rather, If they don't want to admit their qualifications, they just ignore and remain silent.
6) I did not ask you to "share" anything about R.
7) Re: "you guys that want proof". Proof was never requested by "you guys" - just an assertion that a commenter has some professional capacity. (Jason*, as an example, has no problem with asserting that he is a registered PSG technologist - but does anyone demand proof? )

*Jason Sazama; "I work as the Lead Polysomnographic Technologist at an Accredited California Sleep Center and also run my own Polysomnography Scoring Business."
"THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON CPAPTALK.COM IS NOT INTENDED NOR RECOMMENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE."

Rubicon

Post by Rubicon » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:00 am

dataq1 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:44 pm
1) What exactly do you assume I'm trying to do?
What you usually do-- trying to look clever. News flash-- not doing a very good job.
2) Another commenter referred to Rubicon as "the knowledgeable professional among us"
IOWs, "you read it on the 'net". So it must be true.

Someone on the 'net called you an asshole, so I guess everything you read on the 'net is true. Asshole.
3) That assertion was called out by another commentor, who asked a completely legitimate question.
That wasn't a commenter: That was an asshole.
4) True professionals don't refer to another credentialed professionals as a lying sack of sh*t. It's just not professional behavior.
According to you? Your opinion -- zero value.
5) Professionals don't try to deflect (re: "I'm a hit man"), rather, If they don't want to admit their qualifications, they just ignore and remain silent.
According to you? Your opinion -- zero value.
6) I did not ask you to "share" anything about R.
Irrelevant space filler.
7) Re: "you guys that want proof". Proof was never requested by "you guys" - just an assertion that a commenter has some professional capacity. (Jason*, as an example, has no problem with asserting that he is a registered PSG technologist - but does anyone demand proof? )
Assert all you want. And if you're impressed by Jason's credentials, then ask Jason instead of becoming obsessed with what I am or not.
Experience slips away.

Rubicon

Post by Rubicon » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 am

So if you two morons are done derailing this thread, why don't you have the common sense and courtesy to let the OP continue?
Experience slips away.

Rubicon

Post by Rubicon » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:04 am

Rubicon wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 am
So if you two morons are done derailing this thread, why don't you have the common sense and courtesy to let the OP continue?
Oh sorry.

Far too big an expectation.
Experience slips away.

latskogkatt

Post by latskogkatt » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:33 am

Rubicon wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:54 pm
Tec5 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:27 pm
...this is the first time I can recall that Rubicon has been described as the professional among us.

What is his profession ... ?
Hit man.

Visa and MasterCard accepted. (Needless to say) all sales final.

Discounts available for seniors and military.
Seems unwise to me to take credit cards. Leaving a paper trail is usually frowned upon.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:15 pm

To Gene....my apologies for your thread derailment with the potty mouth stuff and all.
One of my biggest pet peeves is a fight amongst people in a newbie thread and you weren't part of the ugliness.
I wish they would take that crap somewhere else.

Anyway....I got some things to do but later on this evening I am going to come in and clean up all the crap talk for the most part anyway.
Haven't decided quite how to go about it but once I have some time I will figure out something.

So for now...ignore it the best you can.
Thank you for understanding.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

GeneMpls

Post by GeneMpls » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:56 pm

Thank you Pugsy- have been wandering around in the real world for 70+ years and the road is not always smooth. I started to post an Oscar chart this morning but hit a posting limit and moved on as I was having rare good day and need to get a much done while I can as possible. I'll try again tomorrow, it was a chart with 'no' CSR events, which I do not recall seeing before. Gene

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:58 pm

GeneMpls wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:56 pm
I started to post an Oscar chart this morning but hit a posting limit...
you may want to post that chart on an image hosting site and post a link here. imgur.com is a good and free site.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg