Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Cardsfan

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 am

Thank you Founding Fathers for the vision to make our country a REPUBLIC, not a democracy. Otherwise a few densely populated big cities would decide the fate of our entire country.
It's a great Day in Fly-over country.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:44 am

All those "college girls in fetal positions" scare the crap out of me. As a society, how in the world are we going to survive if the younger generation can't deal with losing an election?

marnne108

Post by marnne108 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:02 am

Guest wrote:ya know i never liked either contestant but living in a democracy there are many times when you dont get your way and have to accept the majority vote. that is what living in a democracy is all about. i am so grateful i dont have what 49er has as a result of not getting my way.

Ya know Hillary did win the popular vote...

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:05 am

Cardsfan wrote:All those "college girls in fetal positions" scare the crap out of me. As a society, how in the world are we going to survive if the younger generation can't deal with losing an election?
That seems to be what happens when children grow up getting their way. They don't know how to share or accept that others also have an opinion.

On the street protest and kids walking out of high school class - first when do high school kids vote in a presidential election? And the protesters in the streets are prob the same people who didn't and never vote but expect (others to vote their way). Like we can read their minds.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:08 am

marnne108 wrote:Ya know Hillary did win the popular vote...
So what did that win her?

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:14 am

Cardsfan wrote:All those "college girls in fetal positions" scare the crap out of me. As a society, how in the world are we going to survive if the younger generation can't deal with losing an election?
You mean the younger generation that vowed to take up arms if hillary won or the younger generation that is blowing off steam by marching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:18 am

It troubles me, watching the news of the people acting foolish over the outcome of the election. Americans are spoiled, they have had it too good too long. They have no morals, no values, too bad they didn't have real parents to guide them, in correct behavior.

Every generation looses ground on what's important. It doesn't help that the media FEEDS on the worst of our actions, and FANS every FIRE. Media without Morals, Shame on them! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 am

Guest wrote:
She came in Second, still has the money from selling influence, will still get more. Gets to go home with Bill, I didn't say it was all good! Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

marnne108

Post by marnne108 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:24 am

Guest wrote:
It gets her respect. The majority vote you referred to app!ies to the Electoral College which gives him the presidency. Thought your post needed clarification.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:28 am

marnne108 wrote:
Guest wrote:
It gets her respect. The majority vote you referred to app!ies to the Electoral College which gives him the presidency. Thought your post needed clarification.
More than that. It shows the world that the majority of us are not crazy. The only group he got over 50% in were old white men.

Time and changing demos take care of that. Let them have their swan song. Life goes on.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:38 am

marnne108 wrote:
Guest wrote:
She could use some respect, if it got her some. It's a shame we have two different levels in voting, I'm for one person one vote that counts, not an election decided in a smokey room, but until the rules are changed, we have what we have. This time (I) think it worked out in the countries favor, I don't think the country could take four more years of Clone Obama Rule. Now it would be best to try to unravel the mess of the last eight years, personally I don't think it can be repaired, the damage is done. Jim

bryansong

Post by bryansong » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 am

Absolutely not as someone who is extremely hateful and has been compared to Hitler has been elected President. I have never been so depressed and frightened in my life.

Every morning I wake up, I keep hoping this was a bad nightmare only to find when I click on the news headlines that it wasn't.

The only good thing that has resulted is I have started walking in the morning as a way to deal with these negative feelings. Unfortunately, walking by the place where I voted stirred up the emotions so I will have to avoid going that way.

Finally, if I had felt Canada had elected someone like Trump, I certainly would have said something. This election affects the whole world and as a result, any non US resident has every right to make comments as they see fit.

Writing this message has caused me to start crying which is a reminder of why I haven't said anything previously. I am not going to say this is my last post in the thread but that is my goal.

49er[/quote]

49er,

I am sorry you have so much anxiety over this and I can only hope you feel better soon, perhaps you should speak with your doctor about this.

I feel differently than you about the outcome of the election. None of us are perfect, we all have flaws and to me to candidate with the bigger flaws
was Hillary, her actions and character are without question. Trump may be a big mouth but it's mostly bluster. He see's the injustice going on (as I do )
and wants to do something about it, I see nothing to fear here. He's not a tyrant or a Hitler type as some are trying to portray him as but he is a fighter and we need that now.

Barack Obama and this current administration have taken this country way in the wrong direction and their wrongs need to be made right.

I really do hope you get to feeling better.

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:57 am

this happens every 4 years here in America :

30 % of the people get what the were hoping for.

30 % are very disappointed with the results.

The remaining 40 % are wishing there could be a do over with someone that is Qualified to be President !

But this time I think the last group is VERY happy with the results

so grow up and quit crying !
Last edited by grayghost4 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:20 pm

"Around 5% of registered voters live in places that conduct elections entirely by mail – the states of Colorado, Oregon and Washington, more than half of the counties in North Dakota, 10 counties in Utah and two in California."

jnk...

Post by jnk... » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:33 pm

grayghost4 wrote:this happens every 4 years here in America :

30 % of the people get what the were hoping for.

30 % are very disappointed with the results.

40 % are wishing there could be a do over with someone that is Qualified to be President !

so grow up and quit crying !
What may be a basis for having some empathy for the recent reactions of some females is to realize that some have personally experienced direct physical/sexual mistreatment from males who spoke or acted similarly to the way a recent candidate has appeared to speak and act. Seeing that candidate elected to a high office may reasonably result in some personal emotional pain for some because of what it reminds them of, and I believe they have every right to feel that way and to be respected with dignity as they find ways to deal with it. This may be completely unrelated to political beliefs and positions.
-Jeff (AS10/P30i)

Accounts to put on the foe list: Me. I often post misleading, timewasting stuff.