I don't know what happened last night. I vaguely remember a dream... there may be been something trying to grab my face.
What I DO remember is sitting up the bed with my mask in hand... pulled it off so hard that the hose connector actually popped out of the mask itself. It still had the quick-connects hooked in, but one of the straps at the top was off, although I don't remember removing anything at all.
I did have the presence of mind to put the mask back together and put it on again before I laid back down to continue my night's sleep...
Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Strange as I seem, I'm getting stranger by the minute
Look in my dreams, They're getting stranger by the minute
--Porcupine Tree
Look in my dreams, They're getting stranger by the minute
--Porcupine Tree
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
I'd say...try not to do that again!
The OSA patient died quietly in his sleep.
Unlike his passengers who died screaming as the car went over the cliff...
Unlike his passengers who died screaming as the car went over the cliff...
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Apparently I hit my wife with the mask in the process of taking it off... again, I don't remember a thing, but SHE sure does!
Strange as I seem, I'm getting stranger by the minute
Look in my dreams, They're getting stranger by the minute
--Porcupine Tree
Look in my dreams, They're getting stranger by the minute
--Porcupine Tree
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Ouch! Well, you SURE don't wanna do that again!!! Unless your hose will reach the sofa...
The OSA patient died quietly in his sleep.
Unlike his passengers who died screaming as the car went over the cliff...
Unlike his passengers who died screaming as the car went over the cliff...
- RedBackFur
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
When I was first figuring out my humidifier, I didn't have my hose snuggie, and I had the wamer setting on too high. I was sleeping on my back (which I would never do before being on a CPAP). Rain-out occurred, water went up my nose and woke me up as I was coughing and pulling the mask off my face. Perhaps that happened to you?
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Cygnusia wrote:I don't know what happened last night. I vaguely remember a dream... there may be been something trying to grab my face. What I DO remember is sitting up the bed with my mask in hand... pulled it off so hard that the hose connector actually popped out of the mask itself. It still had the quick-connects hooked in, but one of the straps at the top was off, although I don't remember removing anything at all I did have the presence of mind to put the mask back together and put it on again before I laid back down to continue my night's sleep...
Paranormal activity, must of been..............might want to put some baby powder around the parameters of bed and watch for the footprints of the beast!!!! Then set up a camera and catch it on film.......If you are lucky, the paranomal activity will disappear by Sunday morning!!!
elg5cats
_________________
| Machine | Mask | |||
![]() | ||||
| Additional Comments: , Mirage Micro Nasal, ResMed Airsence 10 for her with heated humifier | ||||
Only competition with a Bed of Kats for improved sleep is an xPAP approved by the Kats. In Memory: KoKo Macademia KitKat 10-20-1989--May 30. 2007....Kats are purrfect role models for sleep hygiene along with 2 snuggly Tibetan Spaniels.
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Happy halloween to you too!elg5cats wrote:Paranormal activity, must of been...
ResMed S9 range 9.8-17, RespCare Hybrid FFM
Never, never, never, never say never.
Never, never, never, never say never.
Re: Freaked out and ripped mask off...
Nope, no rainout... I typically keep my setting on 2, anything above that and everything gets soggy.
Elg5cats, lol!
Elg5cats, lol!
Strange as I seem, I'm getting stranger by the minute
Look in my dreams, They're getting stranger by the minute
--Porcupine Tree
Look in my dreams, They're getting stranger by the minute
--Porcupine Tree









