Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
Studies find that heart attacks increase by 6% the day after daylight savings.
Study claims it has to do with loss of sleep.
Watch the video -
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/heal ... index.html
Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: New users can't remember they can't remember YET! |
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember

If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
Re: Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
That settles it... I will be staying in bed ALL weekend.
_________________
| Mask: Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: AHI ~60 / Titrated @ 8 / Operating AutoSet in CPAP mode @ 12 |
-
Gale Hawkins
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm
- Location: Murray, KY
Re: Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
After get the oximeter and seeing what happens to my pulse rate when it goes off I am going to stop using one.
it is like an old engine if you put an extra load on it it may blow.
it is like an old engine if you put an extra load on it it may blow.
Re: Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
Don't forget...
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: New users can't remember they can't remember YET! |
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember

If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
Re: Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
I just got done setting all the clocks and watches in the house.....I'm going to bed early so I don't miss out on that hour.GumbyCT wrote:Don't forget...
PS. A reminder for those of you who download your data into Encore Pro......your time line is going to have a one-hour gap (assuming you're on Daylight Savings Time). With Encore Viewer it's handled differently and there is no gap in the time line (I checked mine this morning in EV). I know that when we had the time change last Fall, Encore Viewer appeared to keep an accurate timeline and number of hours.
Den
Edited for accuracy and hopefully a better explanation.
Last edited by Wulfman on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05
- deerslayer
- Posts: 1195
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:46 am
- Location: Mid Tn
Re: Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
..... eh....what was da ? again. . . . ..O i know ! The dog ate my homework ?GumbyCT wrote:Don't forget...
RESMED AUTOSET 11/ P 10 NASAL PILLOWS /straight cpap 11.50/ AHI 1.0 per hr
Feeling Blessed & firmly believe in The Holy Trinity
Feeling Blessed & firmly believe in The Holy Trinity
Re: Heart Attacks Increase After Daylight Savings
just a fwiw - my Encore Pro showed an hour gap at the magic time change hour. Almost like the machine was off and I wasn't using it. But then how should it be displayed?
That IS how it happens. One minute it's 1:59 then its 3:00AM
That IS how it happens. One minute it's 1:59 then its 3:00AM
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: New users can't remember they can't remember YET! |
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember

If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!



