New PSG Has Been Moved Up
New PSG Has Been Moved Up
Well, I'll be getting my answers sooner than anticipated. (At least I HOPE there will be some answers!). The sleep lab called this morning. They've had a cancellation and I took the opening. Tomorrow nite at 9:30 PM. Cross your fingers for me!
_________________
| Mask: Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: PR SystemOne BPAP Auto w/Bi-Flex & Humidifier - EncorePro 2.2 Software - Contec CMS-50D+ Oximeter - Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator |
Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.
Fingers crossed and wishing you all the good luck vibes I can send!!
Jerry
Jerry
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: 11cm/H2O, Encore Pro 1.8i, Pro Analyzer, Encore Viewer1.0 - 3 Remstar Pro2's, 1 Remstar Auto |
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: "Wow what a ride!"
I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS
I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS
Hi Slinky!
Fingers also crossed and wishing you a good night in the sleep lab. I hope they come up with some good answers for you!!!
Mindy
Fingers also crossed and wishing you a good night in the sleep lab. I hope they come up with some good answers for you!!!
Mindy
_________________
| Mask: Swift™ FX Bella Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgears |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: Pressure 7-11. Padacheek |
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
--- Author unknown
--- Author unknown
Thanks for the good wishes and crossed fingers everyone!
And, SnoreDog, you are so special! IT "AIN'T" THE MACHINE, man!!!
And, SnoreDog, you are so special! IT "AIN'T" THE MACHINE, man!!!
_________________
| Mask: Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: PR SystemOne BPAP Auto w/Bi-Flex & Humidifier - EncorePro 2.2 Software - Contec CMS-50D+ Oximeter - Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator |
Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.
-
AdmiralCougar
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 am
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- sleepycarol
- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 pm
- Location: Show-Me State
- Contact:
Slinky - wishing you the best girl.
Hoping you will NOT need a Respironics - just think what it did to me!!
Hoping you will NOT need a Respironics - just think what it did to me!!
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: New users can't remember they can't remember YET! |
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember

If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!
- j.a.taylor
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 pm
- Location: Muskegon, Michigan
You guys!! Where would we be w/o the humor?!!
JA, thanks, crossed toes do count too. 'Specially since they've brought you good luck.
Ooh, Gumby!!! I hadn't thought of that!!!
Janna, Carol, Mindy, thank you.
Doc, you can cross your toes for me too like JA
Admiral, thanks for the "huggles" too.
JA, thanks, crossed toes do count too. 'Specially since they've brought you good luck.
Ooh, Gumby!!! I hadn't thought of that!!!
Janna, Carol, Mindy, thank you.
Doc, you can cross your toes for me too like JA
Admiral, thanks for the "huggles" too.
_________________
| Mask: Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: PR SystemOne BPAP Auto w/Bi-Flex & Humidifier - EncorePro 2.2 Software - Contec CMS-50D+ Oximeter - Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator |
Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.
- goose
- Posts: 1382
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: The left coast - CA... If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!
Fingers duly crossed Slinky -- knock 'em out!!!
Mucho good vibes heading your way!!!!
Hey -- it is tough to type with crossed fingers.....
Let us know how ya do!!!
take care
cheers
goose
Mucho good vibes heading your way!!!!
Hey -- it is tough to type with crossed fingers.....
Let us know how ya do!!!
take care
cheers
goose
_________________
| Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand |
| Additional Comments: Also Use ComfortGel (s); Headrest (XL) and a PAP-Cap. |
Wars arise from a failure to understand one another's humanness. Instead of summit meetings, why not have families meet for a picnic and get to know each other while the children play together?
-the Dalai Lama
-the Dalai Lama








