New Airsense 11, Rescan Won't Work

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
sleepyguy1

New Airsense 11, Rescan Won't Work

Post by sleepyguy1 » Sun May 14, 2023 5:35 pm

I have had two Airsense APAPs, and use Rescan Version 5.9 to download the data to my computer and view my sleep for the night.

A month ago I got a new Airsense which I think is Airsense 11, but when I open Rescan and put my card in to read it and click on "Download Data" the message always pops up "Connect a flow generator or data card and try again". Can someone people explain why?

palerider

Re: New Airsense 11, Rescan Won't Work

Post by palerider » Sun May 14, 2023 5:44 pm

sleepyguy1 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 5:35 pm
I have had two Airsense APAPs, and use Rescan Version 5.9 to download the data to my computer and view my sleep for the night.

A month ago I got a new Airsense which I think is Airsense 11, but when I open Rescan and put my card in to read it and click on "Download Data" the message always pops up "Connect a flow generator or data card and try again". Can someone people explain why?
Because you need a new version of resscan to handle a new machine.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

sleepyguy1

Post by sleepyguy1 » Sun May 14, 2023 5:51 pm

I figured that might be the case. Can someone please tell me where I can get the new version. Thanks

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun May 14, 2023 6:21 pm

sleepyguy1 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 5:51 pm
I figured that might be the case. Can someone please tell me where I can get the new version. Thanks
Over at the apneaboard forum. You will need to be registered and logged in to see the hidden files that explain how to request the latest ResScan version.
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

sleepyguy1

Post by sleepyguy1 » Sun May 14, 2023 6:58 pm

Thanks Pugsy. You have been on the site a long time. I have been on intermittently since 2008 and I think you have given me advise at times since I have been on. I will do that.