Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
Chicago would you be willing to help me make since of these charts
_________________
| Machine: ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: pressure 12 |
Breath happy, Sleep better
- ChicagoGranny
- Posts: 15534
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
Lots of people will be glad to help. Can you post a typical night here? The only traces you need to show are Flow, Pressure, Leak.C/O_Guy wrote:Chicago would you be willing to help me make since of these charts
- ChicagoGranny
- Posts: 15534
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
You might want to start a new thread of your own.
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
started a new thread didn't mean to step on anyone thread sorry if I offended you thread owner
_________________
| Machine: ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: pressure 12 |
Breath happy, Sleep better
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
S10 is a pickup, the currently released version of sleepyhead (0.9.8-1) supports the resmed airsense 10 machines.racprops wrote:I maybe getting a new ResMed S10 APAP machine.
I have looked as best as I can but I cannot seem to find any newer copy of Sleepyhead than 2014 and none that is cleared to read these new machines.
PS Which machine is best the ResMeds or the Phillips??
I prefer resmed for a number of minor reasons.
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
I keep trying to install and it keeps giving me to old version.
_________________
| Mask: ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I USE a Responics 960 ASV machine and a New Resmed Form lined fullface Mask plus Sheepyhead |
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
if you said what "it" is, you might get more help.racprops wrote:I keep trying to install and it keeps giving me to old version.
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
The newer copy of Sleepyhead...
_________________
| Mask: ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I USE a Responics 960 ASV machine and a New Resmed Form lined fullface Mask plus Sheepyhead |
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
This is the latest version from Sleepyhead site not sourceforge.racprops wrote:The newer copy of Sleepyhead...
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/?TestingVersions
_________________
| Machine: AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: Sleepyhead Software |
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
and what exactly is that, and what exactly are you doing?racprops wrote:The newer copy of Sleepyhead...
"I got it" "i got the newer copy" all these kinds of statements lead to confusion and wasted time trying to help someone with computer stuff, because what you think may be 'the newer copy' may not be, and you may be doing something wrong in the process, but by not telling us what you've done, you're keeping the problem from being known, so all anybody can do is guess at what you need.
be specific, be detailed, be exact in your request for help.
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
Sorry a little out of it..
OK I have Sleepyhead version:
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
Build Date: Oct 3 2014 17:25:56
Revision: 4595153 (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL
And I am trying to upgrade to the latest...
Windows Automatic Installer version:
(recommended)
SleepyHead-Testing-0.9.8-1-T3-Windows-Installer.exe
(Automatically checks your computer's operating system and installs either a 32 or 64 bit copy of SleepyHead. Includes both the OpenGL and BrokenGL versions in the Windows Start Menu, but places a shortcut on your desktop to the default OpenGL version)
v0.9.8-1-T3-testing October 28, 2015
81.4 MB
When I install the newer version when done I still read the first version every time I check I read:
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
Build Date: Oct 3 2014 17:25:56
Revision: 4595153 (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL
I expect it to read v0.9.8-1-T3-testing October 28, 2015 but I don't.
Rich
OK I have Sleepyhead version:
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
Build Date: Oct 3 2014 17:25:56
Revision: 4595153 (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL
And I am trying to upgrade to the latest...
Windows Automatic Installer version:
(recommended)
SleepyHead-Testing-0.9.8-1-T3-Windows-Installer.exe
(Automatically checks your computer's operating system and installs either a 32 or 64 bit copy of SleepyHead. Includes both the OpenGL and BrokenGL versions in the Windows Start Menu, but places a shortcut on your desktop to the default OpenGL version)
v0.9.8-1-T3-testing October 28, 2015
81.4 MB
When I install the newer version when done I still read the first version every time I check I read:
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
Build Date: Oct 3 2014 17:25:56
Revision: 4595153 (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL
I expect it to read v0.9.8-1-T3-testing October 28, 2015 but I don't.
Rich
_________________
| Mask: ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I USE a Responics 960 ASV machine and a New Resmed Form lined fullface Mask plus Sheepyhead |
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
that *is* the latest.racprops wrote:Sorry a little out of it..
OK I have Sleepyhead version:
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
all that T3 installer stuff is just someone wrapping the 0.9.8-1 version in an installer package.
the current 'next' version is in development,
and is:
SleepyHead v0.9.8-2 (testing)
Build Date: Feb 20 2016 19:12:47
Revision: 9105399 (master branch)
subject to change on a day by day basis, now that I'm poking jedimark with a bony digit to encourage him get the dreamstation capable version out.
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
OK That explains it...
Thanks.
Rich
Thanks.
Rich
_________________
| Mask: ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I USE a Responics 960 ASV machine and a New Resmed Form lined fullface Mask plus Sheepyhead |
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
0.9.8-1 DOES support the airsense10 machines, and mostly supports the aircurve10 (bilevel) machines, so you're good to go.racprops wrote:OK That explains it...
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Sleepyhead for the new Resmed S10 Machines??
Thanks.
Rich
Rich
_________________
| Mask: ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I USE a Responics 960 ASV machine and a New Resmed Form lined fullface Mask plus Sheepyhead |

