Please just stop posting!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Please just stop posting!

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 am

BleepingBeauty wrote:For clarity's sake (for anyone new who's reading this thread and doesn't understand my "Wowee" comment above or Julie's similar reaction), if you hit the "quote" button on a post here, you can then scroll down on the response page (below the box you type in) and read the entire thread, including the subsequently deleted posts.
ole shelaghdb is just the sweetest thing, isn't she? kinda like a honey badger.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:57 am

Is it okay to start posting again????

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

ems

Post by ems » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

Denial Dave wrote:Is it okay to start posting again????

Be afraid... be very afraid!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Zeecat

Post by Zeecat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Oh my.

Currently trying mask #5.
With humor it can all be done.

DoriC

Post by DoriC » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Just clicked on for a second to see what's going on with the gang and BB's post caught my eye! Didn't read it all but I'm sure the situation has been dealt with in a satisfactory manner as usual and all will be well now. Where's the Sheriff when we need him?! I've finally settled down into a better routine with Mike's homecare, the first couple of weeks were crazy getting all my ducks in a row. He has good and bad days, all par for the course I'm being told, so I take each good day as a gift and try not to panic too much when he's having a bad day. I'm in the process of shipping all my good machines and other equipment to STLMark who has generously offered to take on the task of posting them here and making purchase arrangements for me. Hopefully they will give the successful therapy that we had. Now all of you be good and sleep well!

"Do or Do Not-There Is No Try"-"Yoda"
"We are what we repeatedly do,so excellence
is not an act but a habit"-"Aristotle"
DEAR HUBBY BEGAN CPAP 9/2/08

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:43 pm

DoriC wrote:Just clicked on for a second to see what's going on with the gang and BB's post caught my eye! Didn't read it all but I'm sure the situation has been dealt with in a satisfactory manner as usual and all will be well now. Where's the Sheriff when we need him?! I've finally settled down into a better routine with Mike's homecare, the first couple of weeks were crazy getting all my ducks in a row. He has good and bad days, all par for the course I'm being told, so I take each good day as a gift and try not to panic too much when he's having a bad day. I'm in the process of shipping all my good machines and other equipment to STLMark who has generously offered to take on the task of posting them here and making purchase arrangements for me. Hopefully they will give the successful therapy that we had. Now all of you be good and sleep well!
YOU'RE ALIVE! *HUGS*

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:47 pm

--and a great big hug from me too.
(hope you don't mind a little dampness)
I missed you.

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:49 pm

DoriC wrote:Just clicked on for a second to see what's going on with the gang and BB's post caught my eye! Didn't read it all but I'm sure the situation has been dealt with in a satisfactory manner as usual and all will be well now. Where's the Sheriff when we need him?! I've finally settled down into a better routine with Mike's homecare, the first couple of weeks were crazy getting all my ducks in a row. He has good and bad days, all par for the course I'm being told, so I take each good day as a gift and try not to panic too much when he's having a bad day. I'm in the process of shipping all my good machines and other equipment to STLMark who has generously offered to take on the task of posting them here and making purchase arrangements for me. Hopefully they will give the successful therapy that we had. Now all of you be good and sleep well!
Dori, it's so nice to see you! It makes me happy to read the above update, too. (I still have you and Mike in my thoughts.)

And kudos to STL Mark for helping you out.
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

SleepyToo2

Post by SleepyToo2 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Dori, it's great to hear from you again - the Sheriff has been around, but I am sure the combination of you + the Sheriff would have worked wonders against some of the ridiculous posts that we have seen in your absence! We all need to get back to the routine that we used to have of caring for people who need our help - regardless of whether they are having good days or bad. Positive thinking works wonders, and it is amazing how one negative person can drag everyone else down to their level. May the good days outnumber the bad days for Mike (and you), Dori, and may everyone sleep well!

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 pm

DoriC wrote:Where's the Sheriff when we need him?!
This was a silly thread! I was letting everyone duke it out... then when they get good-n-tired, they are easier to cuff ... Glad to hear from you Dori!! Really missed your sunshine you brought to my days!!

Sheriff

kteague

Post by kteague » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Nothing like a visit from Dori to change the atmosphere.

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Welcome back!!

ems

Post by ems » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am

kteague wrote:Nothing like a visit from Dori to change the atmosphere.
For sure! So nice to see a post from you, Dori. Always sending good thoughts to you both. Many hugs!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

49er

Post by 49er » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 am

Agree Dori that it is so wonderful to hear from you. Sending continuous good thoughts to you and Mike.

49er

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:47 am

Dori - great to hear from you. Thinking of you often.