Greeting from Hong Kong

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bensoncc

Greeting from Hong Kong

Post by bensoncc » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Good day all, I'm Benson from Hong Kong, I'm writing to thank you webmaster open the topic to be searched by Google , it helps a lot for new user such like me.
Coz there is not much information from Chinese even my sales of CPAP couldnt answer all my queries properly and the answer were found here.
I also would like to thank you all the members who are sharing their experiences and helpful knowledge. Now I feel more tired than before with my S9 auto but a member words let me not giving up - " keep up with the therapy even though there will be a few bumps in the road."
farting much ... :)

sc0ttt

Re: Greeting from Hong Kong

Post by sc0ttt » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

What a great post - thanks Benson! And welcome.

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:58 am

bensoncc wrote:Good day all, I'm Benson from Hong Kong, I'm writing to thank you webmaster open the topic to be searched by Google , it helps a lot for new user such like me.
Coz there is not much information from Chinese even my sales of CPAP couldnt answer all my queries properly and the answer were found here.
I also would like to thank you all the members who are sharing their experiences and helpful knowledge. Now I feel more tired than before with my S9 auto but a member words let me not giving up - " keep up with the therapy even though there will be a few bumps in the road."
Welcome bensoncc.

Unfortunately, one of the downsides of learning so much from this forum is you can get into trouble at doctor's offices for knowing more than staff members do. They don't know to handle this phenomenon. But I am not complaining.

Best of luck with your therapy and don't hesitate to ask any questions that you can't find answers for. That is what we are here for.

49er

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:50 am

I do not worry about showing my knowledge around clinic personnel.
The technology is always changing, and this is not the type of ongoing training that takes priority.
I let them know I am willing to share what little I know if it helps others.