off topic statement

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
space45

off topic statement

Post by space45 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:42 pm

for the ones worried about the crazy one with all the guns and ammo. it hit me this morning that some of you may like to inform someone or warn some proper like guys like say the RCMP or some other org about the crazy guy in B.C. that has a ton of guns and ammo.

to them I say relax as the cops have been called on me several times, we keep getting new neighbors from the coast, they think it is illegal to shoot anywhere in B.C. little on within a mile of anywhere they are, and freak when it is anywhere near where they live. they come and yell at me for shooting and say I am calling the cops, I say go ahead, they do the cops come, ask me questions and check my papers and leave. the caller get really upset when the cops say I am fine to shoot anywhere through out the area on public land or on property I am invited to be on and shoot. including the house right next door to them. they get really upset to say it mildly. but others in the area know I shoot crows on my land and ask me to do the same on theirs, and if I have a valid hunting license I can shoot as many as I want walking down the road, they are even more non to happy.

BTW the second from the top cop in our area has his house with in 100 yards from mine, he has 2 kids running around his yard and all is fine, when he moved in I said who I was and what I do and that I have a whack of guns and I shoot them on my land and also use them for controlling birds. he was fine with that, he had to be as I was 100% legal and 100% in the right, crows are a pest according the gov of B.C. and they want them thinned out as much as possible.

so for all you wanting to do the right thing, it has been done several times with a top cop right next door and I am still here with my guns and all is good. it is OK you can relax and sleep easy.

just in case some of you are awake at nights wanting to do your part to save the innocent from what looks and sound like a crazy man.

just doing a public service announcement. would hate to be the reason for anyone to loose sleep over.
Last edited by space45 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sludge

Re: off topic statement

Post by Sludge » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:50 am

space45 wrote:for the ones worried about the crazy one with all the guns and ammo. it hit me this morning that some of you may like to inform someone or warn some proper like guys like say the RCMP or some other org about the crazy guy in B.C. that has a ton of guns and ammo.

to them I say relax as the cops have been called on me several times, we keep getting new neighbors from the coast, they think it is illegal to shoot anywhere in B.C. little on within a mile of anywhere they are, and freak when it is anywhere near where they live. they come and yell at me for shooting and say I am calling the cops, I say go ahead, they do the cops come, ask me questions and check my papers and leave. the caller get really upset when the cops say I am fine to shoot anywhere through out the area on public land or on property I am invited to be on and shoot. including the house right nest door to them. they get really upset to say it mildly. but others in the area know I shoot crows on my land and ask me to do the same on theirs, and if I have a valid hunting license I can shoot as many as I want walking down the road, they are even more non to happy.

BTW the second from the top cop in our area has his house with in 100 yards from mine, he has 2 kids running around his yard and all is fine, when he moved in I said who I was and what I do and that I have a whack of guns and I shoot them on my land and also use them for controlling birds. he was fine with that, he had to be as I was 100% legal and 100% in the right, crows are a pest according the gov of B.C. and they want them thinned out as much as possible.

so for all you wanting to do the right thing, it has been done several times with a top cop right next door and I am still here with my guns and all is good. it is OK you can relax and sleep easy.

just in case some of you are awake at nights wanting to do your part to save the innocent from what looks and sound like a crazy man.

just doing a public service announcement. would hate to be the reason for anyone to loose sleep over.
Thank you so much for the PSA!

As you are nearing 100 posts, you are required to get an avatar. This is the one that has been assigned to you:

Have a Muffy Day!
You Kids Have Fun!!

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 am

Don't brag about where you're from - it's way beyond embarrassing to the rest of us, let alone the birds.

nw

Post by nw » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 am

Space, you are mixing your weed and beer again, that's a really bad combination.

space45

Post by space45 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Sludge wrote:As you are nearing 100 posts, you are required to get an avatar. This is the one that has been assigned to you:
you appear to be a smarter then average person, and also seem to know lots about PAPs and sleeping and the tech that goes with it. but you sure can not help yourself when it come to poking and seeing what happens.
is that not a form of trolling? has anyone ever called you a troll? I would be very surprised if not. as I understand tolling it is posting for the pure purpose of getting a reaction and seeing what happens, or in other words POKING. this post server no other purpose then POKING or trolling as I see it, so with that in mind I am calling you a troll for that posting, would like OTHERS to correct me if I am wrong.

you appear to be a very bright person and know your stuff, would be nice if you acted more responsible and more inline with your seeming higher IQ level, or do you have some mental or other deficiency that stops or limits you from doing such a thing?

I can go over the top, get a tad wound up and exited, but it is never with the intent of trolling, even tho it may seam that way at times to some, and as far as I know I have never targeted someone in a nasty way like you just did now. one great thing about this forum is the edit time after a post, would be a very nice gesture to remove that avatar as you called it, I would appreciate it if you did. thanks
Julie wrote:Don't brag about where you're from - it's way beyond embarrassing to the rest of us, let alone the birds.
LOL good one and thanks for the support
nw wrote:Space, you are mixing your weed and beer again, that's a really bad combination.
LOL funny guy, there is a wisenheimer in ever crowd...LOL..some times it is even me...LOL... not a drinker, unless haying man beer tastes good when haying, but other then that 2 beers and I am feeling green and sick to the stomach. have the odd glass of wine at a dinner party, but that is about it. as for weed, never did and that is not a presidents type never where I did not inhale, I have inhaled some when around others doing it but have never took a toke of a joint. have friends that partake regularly and offered it to me but have never done it yet.
Last edited by space45 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sludge

Post by Sludge » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 pm

space45 wrote:...one great thing about this forum is the edit time after a post, would be a very nice gesture to remove that avatar as you called it, I would appreciate it if you did. thanks
GFY.
You Kids Have Fun!!

CowFish

Post by CowFish » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 pm

I shoot crows on my land and ask me to do the same on theirs
Why are you shooting crows? Crows are sociable, highly intelligent and can solve new problems. I love watching them and listening to their many calls.

I have no objection to hunting game. My father, my brothers and my late husband all owned guns and hunted. I still have my husband's guns and know how to use them.

But why shoot crows?

space45

Post by space45 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Sludge wrote:
space45 wrote:...one great thing about this forum is the edit time after a post, would be a very nice gesture to remove that avatar as you called it, I would appreciate it if you did. thanks
GFY.
LOL.. oh well.
at least I tried and asked nicely, not sure why such return hostility. you must be a real joy to be around.
not sure how we got off on the wrong foot, or if we even did, this might be just your way of dealing with the world. you might find the world a nicer place if you were a bit nicer. just a thought, We Reap What We Sow so with that in mind you may find things go smoother if you play nice.
I see you found some cool sites and shred them. thanks for that, I do hope you find a way to make peace and play nice

take care
stan

ubnoxus

Post by ubnoxus » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:17 pm

space45 wrote:ton of guns and ammo.
What is classified as a ton of guns and ammo?
Using Tapatalk

space45

Post by space45 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:27 pm

ubnoxus wrote:
for sure that is relative, to some I am just starting out and to other it is wow you have how many, would hate to start comparing number in a open forum and off topic to boot
you can pm me or we can chat in the chat section if you want

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:42 pm

ubnoxus wrote:
2,000 lbs I think.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Sludge

Post by Sludge » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:56 am

space45 wrote: I do hope you find a way to make peace...
No you don't.

Right about now, you wish I was dead, so that makes you a LSOS.

With a small penis.
You Kids Have Fun!!

Sludge

Post by Sludge » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 am

space45 wrote:...not sure why such return hostility. you must be a real joy to be around.
not sure how we got off on the wrong foot, or if we even did, this might be just your way of dealing with the world. you might find the world a nicer place if you were a bit nicer. just a thought, We Reap What We Sow so with that in mind you may find things go smoother if you play nice.
Those are some very interesting observations, so after thoughtful reflection and introspection, I must now say:

GFY.
You Kids Have Fun!!

space45

Post by space45 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 am

Sludge wrote:No you don't.

With a small penis.
and with
Sludge wrote:Those are some very interesting observations, so after thoughtful reflection and introspection, I must now say:

GFY.
you must be one very pleasant and fun guy to be around
I have actually been reading more of your posts to get to know you more, and you have help out lots and done some very nice thing and shared lots of great info on this forum. you appear to be a very knowledgeable guy.
you seem to be a good guy inside with a crusty and tad nasty out said, a self defense system of some sort, when you feel attacked or put down you come out biting pinching and scratching, and I can relate, I can be somewhat the same way if you get me going, in fact most of us get very unpleasant then we feel backed into a corner. just for some it takes much less then others, you do seem quick on the draw for the nasty side, me I give ton of warning that mr nasty is coming. they are asking and pleading for a fight before I let mr nasty out, as they literally have to be asking and begging for it. I can not understand for the life of me why someone feels the need to push and push and poke and prod till they know a fight is coming. they will not back down till you force them to. I hate to say I have met a few of that type, and they are usually in some sort of group and they feel like they can do what ever they want to you, so you kick their ass. I am the type that when push comes to shove and they are not going to stop till you do something then mr nasty comes out and I do not stop till they are saying sorry or running away or I am dead or in the hospital. ME, NOT THEM, I have never lost a fight yet, but when war come I am ALL IN. I do not play at fighting, like I said mr nasty, pure and simple, non stop till they are running or saying they give. I have never really hurt anyone yet other then pride or a few lumps and bruises, I do not try to kill or maim, they set the level of escalation, I try to keep if from getting to bad, but I sure let them know they made a bad decision picking on me. so far as a adult I have not had to let mr nasty out, one close call, but as a kid we moved allot, as in 3 times a year average, that meant lots of new school bullies and most all need a tuning in. some of them did not like me telling them to leave their favorite person to pick on alone, or my size was a threat of some sort or I was just the new guy and they needed to see what I was made of. so they would pick a fight. I do stay out of places that would have the type that love to fight as I never go looking for a fight, hate fighting, but I am very good at it when needed, I did get into a problem as a young adult. I bought a cube van for my biz from some bikers, I could not afford to buy anywhere else as I was to young to go to the bank, I did, they said no, all of them, and the bikers would let me have and use the van while I made payments, my last payment the guy selling me the van had 2 young bucks, one on each side, standing and trying their best to look tough and threatening, I thought it odd at the time but thought nothing more of it. I said this is the last payment, he said no it is not I still own him, I said I will check but I do believe this is what we agreed upon for price and payments, but if I am wrong I will gladly make it right.
he said no you do not understand, you will keep making payments, the light went on, tad slow on that one but I got the idea eventually. they had the doors covered as both were at their end of the room I was in, it was a business place, pluming and heating with a big glass front window. as I backed up into the room I said "I am not paying one cent more then what we agreed on, I know I will get the nasty end of this stick but I warn you I will fight till there is no more fight left in me, I will be dead or in the hospital", as I was saying this I was eying that window with the idea of throwing one of the guys through it, I also lied and said that my friends know I am here making the last payment as I was so exited to have it done. so if I disappear the cops WILL BE coming and knocking at your door looking for me as this will be the last known place I was. like I said I do not want or look for fights, if I can talk me way out, I do. he laughed and said get out of here, your all right. I never talked to him again, I stay away from trouble if I can.

anyway you do seem like a all right guy, just some what prickly at time and likes to poke every now and then, not sure why, or at least that is how it seems to me. if I am wrong, I am sorry, but if you look deep I do think you could see you do like to poke a little.

had to look up the LSOS thing, it means allot of things, but I think I figured out what one you meant it as. like I said, prickly at times, but you do do good as well.

I really do wish you the best and hope thing in your life go well, I would guess the past was no picnic to make you this way as I can not see how, what seem like a good guy at his core has such a prickly defense system with out a tough past.
take care and all the best to you, for real.
Stan

Sludge

Post by Sludge » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:16 am

space45 wrote:
Sludge wrote:No you don't.

With a small penis.
and with
Sludge wrote:Those are some very interesting observations, so after thoughtful reflection and introspection, I must now say:

GFY.
you must be one very pleasant and fun guy to be around
I have actually been reading more of your posts to get to know you more, and you have help out lots and done some very nice thing and shared lots of great info on this forum. you appear to be a very knowledgeable guy.
you seem to be a good guy inside with a crusty and tad nasty out said, a self defense system of some sort, when you feel attacked or put down you come out biting pinching and scratching, and I can relate, I can be somewhat the same way if you get me going, in fact most of us get very unpleasant then we feel backed into a corner. just for some it takes much less then others, you do seem quick on the draw for the nasty side, me I give ton of warning that mr nasty is coming. they are asking and pleading for a fight before I let mr nasty out, as they literally have to be asking and begging for it. I can not understand for the life of me why someone feels the need to push and push and poke and prod till they know a fight is coming. they will not back down till you force them to. I hate to say I have met a few of that type, and they are usually in some sort of group and they feel like they can do what ever they want to you, so you kick their ass. I am the type that when push comes to shove and they are not going to stop till you do something then mr nasty comes out and I do not stop till they are saying sorry or running away or I am dead or in the hospital. ME, NOT THEM, I have never lost a fight yet, but when war come I am ALL IN. I do not play at fighting, like I said mr nasty, pure and simple, non stop till they are running or saying they give. I have never really hurt anyone yet other then pride or a few lumps and bruises, I do not try to kill or maim, they set the level of escalation, I try to keep if from getting to bad, but I sure let them know they made a bad decision picking on me. so far as a adult I have not had to let mr nasty out, one close call, but as a kid we moved allot, as in 3 times a year average, that meant lots of new school bullies and most all need a tuning in. some of them did not like me telling them to leave their favorite person to pick on alone, or my size was a threat of some sort or I was just the new guy and they needed to see what I was made of. so they would pick a fight. I do stay out of places that would have the type that love to fight as I never go looking for a fight, hate fighting, but I am very good at it when needed, I did get into a problem as a young adult. I bought a cube van for my biz from some bikers, I could not afford to buy anywhere else as I was to young to go to the bank, I did, they said no, all of them, and the bikers would let me have and use the van while I made payments, my last payment the guy selling me the van had 2 young bucks, one on each side, standing and trying their best to look tough and threatening, I thought it odd at the time but thought nothing more of it. I said this is the last payment, he said no it is not I still own him, I said I will check but I do believe this is what we agreed upon for price and payments, but if I am wrong I will gladly make it right.
he said no you do not understand, you will keep making payments, the light went on, tad slow on that one but I got the idea eventually. they had the doors covered as both were at their end of the room I was in, it was a business place, pluming and heating with a big glass front window. as I backed up into the room I said "I am not paying one cent more then what we agreed on, I know I will get the nasty end of this stick but I warn you I will fight till there is no more fight left in me, I will be dead or in the hospital", as I was saying this I was eying that window with the idea of throwing one of the guys through it, I also lied and said that my friends know I am here making the last payment as I was so exited to have it done. so if I disappear the cops WILL BE coming and knocking at your door looking for me as this will be the last known place I was. like I said I do not want or look for fights, if I can talk me way out, I do. he laughed and said get out of here, your all right. I never talked to him again, I stay away from trouble if I can.

anyway you do seem like a all right guy, just some what prickly at time and likes to poke every now and then, not sure why, or at least that is how it seems to me. if I am wrong, I am sorry, but if you look deep I do think you could see you do like to poke a little.

had to look up the LSOS thing, it means allot of things, but I think I figured out what one you meant it as. like I said, prickly at times, but you do do good as well.

I really do wish you the best and hope thing in your life go well, I would guess the past was no picnic to make you this way as I can not see how, what seem like a good guy at his core has such a prickly defense system with out a tough past.
take care and all the best to you, for real.
Stan
Damn, you're such an asshole.
You Kids Have Fun!!