Where/How to Sell a C-Pap Machine

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
pdeli

Where/How to Sell a C-Pap Machine

Post by pdeli » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:09 pm

I have a C-Pap machine that I used for about 6 months and is good condition (PR System One 60 Series REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier and carry bag). What is the best way to sell such equipment?

mgaggie

Re: Where/How to Sell a C-Pap Machine

Post by mgaggie » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 am

I'm not from the US but craigslist seems to be popular

knightlite

Post by knightlite » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:35 am

You need to get the number off the bottom of the machine like ds560 .List the number of hours on the machine just like the miles on a car , the overall condition , a picture of it and all that goes with it, bag, manuals , humidifier etc. . Smoker free or not . Go to secondwind site and see similar machine price as a bench mark .
Make sure you own the machine and its not a rental.

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 am

Is there a reason why you're selling it - e.g. did you give up on Cpap? Are you sure we can't help with any issues you might have had with the mask or machine? And if you have a newer machine, what about keeping this one as a back-up?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:44 am

I believe that OP here is now using the PR S1 model 760...bipap machine and that is why he no longer feels the need to keep the APAP model 560 machine.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.