been a long time...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
preemiern

been a long time...

Post by preemiern » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Hey guys and gals...

It's been years since I've been on the forum...just lots going on in my life, including gaining custody of my now six year old grandson.
Anyway...I was wondering if some kind soul could please send me a link to download the Rescan software. I'm using the Resmed S9 autoset. The last time I used the software was probably three years ago and that computer has since been sold, so i no longer have the software at all. Would appreciate if someone could help me out here.
My AHI's have consistently been 0.0 and I'm wondering if my machine is working right as I usually run between 1.0 and 3.0. I'm worried that maybe my machine is no longer picking up my apneas and thus not responding to them so I would like to be able to download the software and take a look at what might be going on.
If any kind soul would be willing to help me, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you so much!!

Cindy

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in hand,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO-HOO what a ride!

BlackSpinner

Re: been a long time...

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 pm

There is new software available called Sleepyhead. See the first thread in the top section for links and tutorials.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

squid13

Post by squid13 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 pm

PM sent

US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

kteague

Post by kteague » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Good to see you old friend. Brings back pleasant memories of early times here and how well I was taken care off when I couldn't take care of myself. I wish I could find the post I saw in recent weeks about getting all zeroes and needing to reset something. Maybe someone else can help out with this. Good to see you. Can't believe your grandchild is that age already. Where has the time gone?!

preemiern

Post by preemiern » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:45 pm

It's good to see you too!! How are you doing? I hope you are feeling better! You look great in your profile pic!! Is Rested Gal still around?? You know...I still remember "the video"

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in hand,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO-HOO what a ride!

bavinck

Post by bavinck » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 pm

kteague wrote:Good to see you old friend. Brings back pleasant memories of early times here and how well I was taken care off when I couldn't take care of myself. I wish I could find the post I saw in recent weeks about getting all zeroes and needing to reset something. Maybe someone else can help out with this. Good to see you. Can't believe your grandchild is that age already. Where has the time gone?!
Those posts indicated that the Resmed machines need to be unplugged and re-plugged for a hard-reset, as they can stop recording data - or something to that effect. Unplug it, then plug it back in, then have a nap and see what's what:)
Auto 9-15cm
SleepyHead v0.9.3

kteague

Post by kteague » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:22 pm

preemiern wrote:It's good to see you too!! How are you doing? I hope you are feeling better! You look great in your profile pic!! Is Rested Gal still around?? You know...I still remember "the video"
Doing better than I was back then! That profile pic is now about 3 years old, but thanks. Need to do an update. I finally got past my reluctance to let people see the video. It's now on YouTube with music. Guess with age comes the "I don't give a rat's behind what you think of me" attitude. lol The link is in my signature.

RG stops by on rare occasions. I think she's out enjoying life.