used equipment - where to sell

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
nesuser2

used equipment - where to sell

Post by nesuser2 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

I have some used equipment I am helping some folks get rid of and was curious if anybody knows of a good home for these. I know next to nothing about these things, just that I know some people looking to part ways with their stuff and would like to help them get a little compensation for them. Shoot me your email and I can get you pics and I have feedback online that i can share. I only deal with paypal or cash is ok if you are local to the middle of nowhere in ohio

Remstar Pro 2 - 37 hours on unit. Has a carry bag, looks to be a typical setup to me. feel free to inquire..i know i'm missing details but don't know enough to prefill any questions!

Respironics Auto M series? 6700 hours, 1063 sessions or however it says on the main screen. Power supply and carry bag

Feel free to inquire, shoot me a message and we should be able to work something out. Thanks!

SleepWellCPAP

Re: used equipment - where to sell

Post by SleepWellCPAP » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm

There's a company out of MN, SecondWindCPAP.com, I think.

Good luck on that!
Jim Swearingen
Author of the book Sleep Well & Feel Great with CPAP, a definitive guide
For a free copy inquire with your local county librarian
CPAPtalk featured - Also available through Barnes & Noble Booksellers

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

nesuser2 wrote:I have some used equipment I am helping some folks get rid of and was curious if anybody knows of a good home for these. I know next to nothing about these things, just that I know some people looking to part ways with their stuff and would like to help them get a little compensation for them. Shoot me your email and I can get you pics and I have feedback online that i can share. I only deal with paypal or cash is ok if you are local to the middle of nowhere in ohio

Remstar Pro 2 - 37 hours on unit. Has a carry bag, looks to be a typical setup to me. feel free to inquire..i know i'm missing details but don't know enough to prefill any questions!

Respironics Auto M series? 6700 hours, 1063 sessions or however it says on the main screen. Power supply and carry bag

Feel free to inquire, shoot me a message and we should be able to work something out. Thanks!
Could you please post what the "Blower hours" and the "Firmware" numbers are for this machine?
When you plug it into a power source, there will be several numbers that come up. The first will be the "Firmware level", the second will be the "Blower hours" and the final one will be the "User hours" (which are normally seen in the LCD screen when it is not running).

The firmware numbers will either be 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 or 2.8.

The User hours can be reset but the Blower hours cannot be.

Thanks

Den

nesuser2

Post by nesuser2 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
nesuser2 wrote:I have some used equipment I am helping some folks get rid of and was curious if anybody knows of a good home for these. I know next to nothing about these things, just that I know some people looking to part ways with their stuff and would like to help them get a little compensation for them. Shoot me your email and I can get you pics and I have feedback online that i can share. I only deal with paypal or cash is ok if you are local to the middle of nowhere in ohio

Could you please post what the "Blower hours" and the "Firmware" numbers are for this machine?
When you plug it into a power source, there will be several numbers that come up. The first will be the "Firmware level", the second will be the "Blower hours" and the final one will be the "User hours" (which are normally seen in the LCD screen when it is not running).

The firmware numbers will either be 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 or 2.8.

The User hours can be reset but the Blower hours cannot be.

Thanks

Den

I was thinking it said 5.2...so i'm guessing my great memory should be saying, 2.5 but the 37 hours was from that boot up screen. I will power this up here when I get a moment and verify those numbers. Thanks Den! Thanks for the other suggestion as well, I may go that route but if I sell directly to somebody I'm sure I can save them some money. I can use it as a fall back though, appreciate your input!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Second Wind won't want the M series...way too many hours for them to buy it.
They say on their website...less than 2000 hours.

The Pro 2...they might be interested in it but they are going to low ball you with a wholesale price offer because that machine is a bit dated and they clean them up and stuff and want retail prices. If they have a need for that model.
It's a pre M series model machine. I great workhorse of a machine though.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

nesuser2

Post by nesuser2 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Reply for everybody, i double checked on the unit and it is firmware 2.6 with 39.7 hours on the first counter. Thanks!

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Darn, I was sure hoping for 2.5 firmware.

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

nesuser2

Post by nesuser2 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 am

can't figure out how to subscribe other than in the reply, so that's what this is for. Feel free to shoot me a pm if interested.. thanks everybody!

khauser

Post by khauser » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 am

nesuser2 wrote:can't figure out how to subscribe other than in the reply, so that's what this is for. Feel free to shoot me a pm if interested.. thanks everybody!
For future reference (and anyone else that didn't know) there are a set of links at the bottom of the page, one of which is to subscribe...

nesuser2

Post by nesuser2 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am

khauser wrote:
nesuser2 wrote:can't figure out how to subscribe other than in the reply, so that's what this is for. Feel free to shoot me a pm if interested.. thanks everybody!
For future reference (and anyone else that didn't know) there are a set of links at the bottom of the page, one of which is to subscribe...
I guess I should have just did a control+f for subscribe, i see it now!

mrammell

Post by mrammell » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Is it the Pro 2 w/cflex? I might be interested.

nesuser2

Post by nesuser2 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

seriously..i'm challenged here but I believe the answer to that question is yes

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

mrammell wrote:Is it the Pro 2 w/cflex? I might be interested.
Yes, all the Pro 2s had C-Flex.

Den