Ebay and Cheap Machine

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
sleepycarol

Ebay and Cheap Machine

Post by sleepycarol » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

There is a complete set up for sale on eBay. The machine is an M series Plus series (yes, yes I already know it isn't data capable) but has the humidifier, two tanks, two masks, etc. and is listed with a buy it now 85 dollars for buy it now. If someone needs a cheap set up this might work,although it isn't data capable. It beats no machine possibly.

This is NOT my machine and I have no vested interested in it if it sells or not. Just no we have lurkers and such that sometimes needs a machine and have no insurance to help with the cost or wanting a back up machine. It has 6 days left, but if the eBay cops see it -- it will be gone.
Start Date: 8/30/2007 Pressure 9 - 15
I am not a doctor or other health care professional. Comments reflect my own personal experiences and opinions.

dos coyotes

Re: Ebay and Cheap Machine

Post by dos coyotes » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:10 pm

To those same lurkers or anyone else needing a machine, backup or travel unit, I'd suggest contacting forum member mcdover. I was recently able to purchase a F&P Icon Auto (data capable - built in humidifier) for $120 including shipping. I'm told he often has other models all reasonably priced.

MS Gray Man

Post by MS Gray Man » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 am

and the Ebay one will never make it to completion. They hunt CPAP machines down over there with a passion.

DannyP

Post by DannyP » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 am

And POOf One Day after Sleepy Carol posted the cpap for sale on E bay--They are no Longer listed. Imagine that ?