western NC Cpap repair

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Liam672

western NC Cpap repair

Post by Liam672 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 pm

I live in western NC and was looking for someone that could diagnose and repair a cpap unit. I have an AEIOmed Everest2 Travel machine. As i understand it the unit is no longer being made due to a fire in the plant. While the unit itself is not all that expensive, I have $400.00 in battery packs. If possible I would like to have the unit repaired.

plr66

Re: western NC Cpap repair

Post by plr66 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Liam, I have an Everest 2 and 2 battery packs as well. Love this machine for travel & backup for power outage. If I needed it to be repaired, I'd be willing to ship it anywhere for qualified work. I'd also suggest calling the owner of the company. I was able to reach him a few months ago on two separate occasions, and he was helpful, despite his loss of the company. He probably would not want his number published at this point, but if you send me a pm, I'll send it to you. He might have a suggestion of someone or some agency who is truly qualified to do repairs on the machine.
DeVilbiss IntelliPap Std Plus with Smartflex; Transcend miniCPAP & Everest2 w/humidifier & batt for travel. UltraMirage FFM; PadACheeks; PaPillow. Using straight CPAP at 13.0/passover humidifier. AHI consistently < 1.5. Began CPAP 9/4/08.