A few masks.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
lordvader

A few masks.

Post by lordvader » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 pm

RESMED MIRAGE ACTIVA LT MED
RESMED MIRAGE FX MED
FISHER & PAYKEL FORMA FULL FACE MASK MED AND LARGE
RESMED MIRAGE QUATTRO MED
FISHER & PAYKEL ACLAIM 2 MED
RESPIRONICS SIMPLICITY MED
FISHER & PAYKEL OPUS 360 M
HYBRID S/M/L
FISHER & PAYKEL ZEST M
RESMED SWIFT LT M
DEVILBISS EASY FIT NASAL MASK M

Expensive and time consuming quest to find the right mask for me. Anyways I never slept with these masks. Went from try on to zip lock bag. Smoke and pet free home. PM me an offer if interested. Thanks!
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Fisher & Paykel Zest Q

squid13

Re: A few masks.

Post by squid13 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Which ones do you have left?

US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

Vader

Post by Vader » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Last edited by Vader on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vader

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am

I pm'd you.
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Vader wrote:I'd never buy a mask from a guy who tries to steal my avatar identity, or from someone who usually ONLY posts about selling stuff here. A little originality on your part might be nice.

But hey, that's just me....
I've sold 4 items and all my posts are not about selling stuff. When I signed up I did not know you were suppose to look at every members avatar and name. Are you really that childish? People like you suck!

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:21 pm

squid13 wrote:Which ones do you have left?
Alot of pm's but no takers yet.

RomeinDNVR

Post by RomeinDNVR » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Sent you a PM, not sure if it went through though. Let me know.

Rome

Vader

Post by Vader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Last edited by Vader on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vader

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Vader wrote:
lordvader wrote:
Vader wrote:I'd never buy a mask from a guy who tries to steal my avatar identity, or from someone who usually ONLY posts about selling stuff here. A little originality on your part might be nice.

But hey, that's just me....
I've sold 4 items and all my posts are not about selling stuff. When I signed up I did not know you were suppose to look at every members avatar and name. Are you really that childish? People like you suck!
Pretty quick of you to start calling names, don't you think?
I've been posting here since 2006. "Vader" has always been my name and my avatar. If you were actually interested in acting like a member here, you would show some respect and courtesy. You claim you "did not know", well why don't you start paying attention then? Everyone else knows that isn't acceptable behavior here. Do you see any names like "Rested Gal 2" ? or Slinky1? or Gumby2?
...Of course not! because normal behavior would show respect for people (not to mention longtime members) and their online identities

I still believe you're here just to sell stuff, so don't lecture me son. I've had people contact me thinking your advertisements were mine.

For now, I'm going to ask you nicely to at least scrap the avatar.

Your move....
I don't see Vader 2 either. I'm Lord Vader and I'm going to stay Lord Vader. My avatar is not changing either. I don't recall being able to search to see if anyone had a Lord Vader avatar when I signed up. When I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, my wife called me Lord Vader, so I'm keeping it! When I had conversations before when I was first diagnosed you never said anything, why now? Stop harassing me!

Vader

Post by Vader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:18 pm

the IMPOSTER lordvader wrote: People like you suck!
Anyone interested in buying masks from this guy should beware of what kind of person would make comments like that. He's clearly only interested in meeting his own needs (SALES) and not interested in being a part of the community.

Vader

TalonNYC

Post by TalonNYC » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Vader wrote:I'd never buy a mask from a guy who tries to steal my avatar identity.
Wowsa, I thought he WAS you. Uh oh.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I can't believe I'm being attacked because of my name and avatar. I joined; Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 am, a few days after I was diagnosed and received alot of help from certain members here. I would have given up if it was not for them. Check my history, I'm not a CPAP salesman. No I'm not here everyday, I check in from time to time. I have a full time job and 2 active kids. Sorry I can't be here 24/7. But I will never forget those who helped me when I first came here for help. VADER, you are wrong!

ameriken

Post by ameriken » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm

I don't see any malice here. No one is 'stealing' anyone else's avatars or usernames. Here's his first post:

viewtopic/p647687/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5 ... 63#p463463
lordvader wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ray (forum name is "lordvader"; this is what my son called me when I first put on the mask) Anyways I wore the mask for the first time last night and though I will need to get use to having the head gear on and the sound from the air entering my nose along with the hose, I feel pretty good this morning. I don't feel like I slept all night, but I did breath all night. As I'm sitting in my office this morning, I still feel like air is being pushed down my nose, is this normal? I think this is going to work for me and I'm willing to take the time to get use to it. Talk to you all later.

Ray
"This is what my son called me when I first put on the mask".

I can see that happening very easily. Besides, understanding what sleep apnea is, virtually everyone comes here in a fog and the last thing I would expect is that everyone who joins is going to look and see what everyone's username and variations are to make sure they aren't stepping on any toes. I certainly didn't do a search to see who had 'ken' in the name or who had 'american' or anything like that, and I highly doubt that anyone here does that. You come up with a username, in this case he is using what his kid called him, and if a match doesn't come up, you go with it. There's enough difference between "Vader" and "lordvader" that even I can tell the two apart in my foggy cognitively challenged state of mindlessness.

If he went with "Vader2", I could perhaps see an issue, but that isn't the case. Speaking of paying attention, he's been here since March, even did an introductory post for everyone to see, and only NOW this is an issue? If paying attention is so important, why not make an issue of it back then?

The forum is big enough for a Vader and a lordvader and I think we're all adult enough to not get so pissy about it.
Last edited by ameriken on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thinking of quitting CPAP?

No problem, here's the first thing to do when you quit:

Advanced funeral planning. When you give up CPAP, you'll probably need it.

Vader

Post by Vader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Last edited by Vader on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vader

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Thanks Amerikan!