ResScan Detail Data Missing

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
russellms76

ResScan Detail Data Missing

Post by russellms76 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 am

When I download from data card, I'm not getting detail data on every day. There are 4-5 day stretches without detail (see graphic). Anybody know why?

idatek.com/apnea/resscan.pdf

archangle

Re: ResScan Detail Data Missing

Post by archangle » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am

russellms76 wrote:When I download from data card, I'm not getting detail data on every day. There are 4-5 day stretches without detail (see graphic). Anybody know why?

idatek.com/apnea/resscan.pdf
Not having the card seated correctly, or getting a bad contact are possibilities. Does your machine give you some indication if the card isn't inserted correctly? Would you have noticed if it wasn't plugged in correctly?

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

Jay Aitchsee

Re: ResScan Detail Data Missing

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Russ,

I think it might have something to do with the card only being capable of holding 5 days of detailed data. If you go more than 5 days without downloading you are going to start loosing data. Is your download default set to "all available data"? Your losses of 5 days and the card only being able to hold 5 days seems pretty suspicious.

Then there's the option when downloading to "overwrite or discard". I've chosen to "overwrite" and that seems to work, it does seem to me the question pertains to detailed data, but I don't remember for sure. And I don't know if it would make any difference if one chose "discard". I suppose it would if one were only downloading "summary data".

Then there's the "Save" button. I'm sure I don't remember (I don't think) to "save" each time before exiting, but I do know that on at least one occasion the data that I had previously downloaded wasn't there. But, since it was still on the card, I just reloaded it. I don't know why it wasn't there, but I suspect it had something to do with the "overwrite or discard" and the "save" functions.

Jay