Software

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Happycat

Software

Post by Happycat » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi. I'm a barnd new newbie. I've had my cpap machine for two weeks. I've poked around a couple of posts. (I admire how you guys are all proactive in your health care.) The definitions and links have helped a lot, but I have a question. Can someone more fully explain about the software. Thanks

Goofproof

Re: Software

Post by Goofproof » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Software allows you to see how your treatment is progressing,if your machine and equiptment allow full data. You need the correct XPAP, the software to read the data into your computer, and the device to download the data to your computer.

You can fill in your profile in text not ICONNY, and then people can help you by suggesting what you will need. You also should know your computer OS and wheather it's 32 or 64 bit. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm

I copied the text below from OP link to machine in the profile. It's nice to know you can have music and an alarm clock but the software is not easy to obtain. Does anyone know where someone could find this particular software?

SmartDial, Alarm Clock, and AlarmTunes

The compact design and clock functionality makes the Fisher and Paykel ICON an ideal substitute for the bedside night stand. The ICON incorporates a single SmartDial that uses a "Press-Turn-Press" principle. Turn the dial to access efficacy data from the display or set the built-in alarm clock and music playing ability with the AlarmTunes function. Use the SmartStick Studio software to upload your songs and have the ICON's alarm start your morning with music!

InfoSmart and SmartStick

Track your therapy effectiveness with InfoSmart and the SmartStick. The software offers detailed reporting including data regarding compliance, AHI, leak and pressure readings. SmartStick Technology is a unique memory card that connects directly to a USB drive, without a separate card reader. The SmartStick is used to easily transfer data from your CPAP to Fisher and Paykel InfoSmart Software.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for all the help. I think I have my stats (machines's etc. )switched from icon to text. I have a windows 7 64 bit machine. Looks like I need to find the infosmart software from F&P for my computer. I tried googling but so far no luck other than the sales pitch that it's great. Perrhaps it's not available to the public?? I can find out some things from the display so for now, I'll use that. (You guys helped me find some great videos on my machine.)

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 pm

I considered getting the auto version of this machine, but failing to find the software, went with what I have now.
Lost: 1 sale --at least.

Last edited by chunkyfrog on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jedimark

Post by jedimark » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi, if anyone's game, I'm looking for some data for these machines to analyse, so I can add support to SleepyHead software.

Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :)
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code

russellms76

Post by russellms76 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Jedimark -

I looked at your product and was disappointed it hasn't yet been designed for my S8 Autoset II. Even considered working your source code to adapt it. I'm a coder/technologist myself. Anyways, I'd love to participate.

What format do you want the data delivered. Also, I'll PM my ftp site to ya.

jedimark

Post by jedimark » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:07 pm

A zip in the original form works best so I can do the auto-detection code..

The source codes on Git and your welcome to participate

(I'm assuming the s8 is similar to s9 with DATALOG structure, just less goodies)

Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :)
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code