i highly reccomend padacheek comfort products

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
steelheadid

i highly reccomend padacheek comfort products

Post by steelheadid » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm

I have to thank Padacheek for their efforts to add comfort for all of us with our cpap products. They are manufacturing a custom well made product that as many of you already know is customized for specific mask designs. They are also willing to go to added lengths in providing the products we need. I needed a specific size pad to make one of my nose pillow masks more comfortable and was unable to find it anywhere. I contacted Padacheek and within minutes they responded to my needs and are making the pad for me. I thank them and would reccomend them to anyone for their consultation and products.

Sergey45

Re: i highly reccomend padacheek comfort products

Post by Sergey45 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

steelheadid wrote:I have to thank Padacheek for their efforts to add comfort for all of us with our cpap products. They are manufacturing a custom well made product that as many of you already know is customized for specific mask designs. They are also willing to go to added lengths in providing the products we need. I needed a specific size pad to make one of my nose pillow masks more comfortable and was unable to find it anywhere. I contacted Padacheek and within minutes they responded to my needs and are making the pad for me. I thank them and would reccomend them to anyone for their consultation and products.
Are they cheap/expenive comparing to CPAP.com ?

sleeplessinaz

Post by sleeplessinaz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Hello----I have many things from Padacheek's over the years and I will HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them to everyone over any other product from a website. Karen's products are VERY high quality, very well made and reasonably priced for the quality of workmanship that you get. SHe makes state of the art products --they do not shrink and are generously made so you always have easy fit. I especially LOVE, LOVE my Fleece hose cover!! It is so thick and strong, washes up very nicely and is very snuggly. Thanks Karen for making us hose head's lives more comfortable!!!

Carrie

APAP setting is 6 to 12
HH 2.5
Side Sleeper
HypoThyroidism & Diabetes
New Airsense autoset 12/08/14

JohnBFisher

Post by JohnBFisher » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

steelheadid wrote:... I contacted Padacheek ... I thank them and would reccomend them to anyone for their consultation and products. ...
No doubt the check will be in the mail!

No, seriously, Thank you for telling us your experience. That's what helps make this a great forum.
Sergey45 wrote:... Are they cheap/expenive comparing to CPAP.com ? ...
They might be a bit more expensive than those on CPAP.com, but from the research I've done the minor cost increase in the covers at Pad A Cheek is well offset by an increase in quality.

For example, before I knew of the Pad A Cheek selection, I bought a hose cover from CPAP.com. It does not fit over the entire hose. Now, that's not a problem with CPAP.com. But it is a problem with the manufacturer of the hose cover. That's something that Pad A Cheek tries to avoid, by providing a little bit extra length to FULLY cover the hose. Why is that a big deal? Well for me it's not too big a deal. It looks sloppy, but I don't have a lot of problems with rainout. But someone in a very cold climate would find this annoying to say the least. Lots of rainout inspite of using a hose cover.

Quality matters. Willingness to help an individual with a unique need matters. That's why my next hose cover will come from Pad A Cheek.

"I wish to paint in such a manner as if I were photographing dreams." from Zdzisław Beksiński

Tcamillemars

Post by Tcamillemars » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

I agree- the quality is fantastic, the price is reasonable, and I even had something custom made and received it within a week. It's a great company to do business with, and I would not hesitate to do business with them in the future. Keep up the good work Karen.

Uncle_Bob

Post by Uncle_Bob » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 pm

I received my pad a cheek product and i feel i was ripped off. A pad for my Quattro forehead pad that had slits too close together to fit the mask part in and a nose part cover that looked like it was cut by a 5 year old.

Make your own. IMO

steelheadid

Post by steelheadid » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Unlce Bob it is to bad that you were not happy with the product you purchased from Padacheek but I did neglect to say one thing when I recommended them to everyone. They stand behind what they sell and have offered me a complete refund for items that were not bad but items I just suggested ideas to them on. I would recommend going back on their website and emailing them with your problem.

Uncle_Bob

Post by Uncle_Bob » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 pm

steelheadid wrote:Unlce Bob it is to bad that you were not happy with the product you purchased from Padacheek but I did neglect to say one thing when I recommended them to everyone. They stand behind what they sell and have offered me a complete refund for items that were not bad but items I just suggested ideas to them on. I would recommend going back on their website and emailing them with your problem.
You suggested ideas and she offered you a refund
Not worth the time/hassle for such a small value item, I'm glad it worked out for you.

skeezix

Post by skeezix » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Good info!

bdp522

Post by bdp522 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 am

I have been buying and using Padacheek products for years now. Some were 'off the shelf' and some were custom. I have never had a problem with any of the items I've gotten from Karen. The items always got here quickly and worked perfectly. The quality was outstanding on every item. I've never had to replace a Padacheek item, I just keep adding to my collection!
Uncle Bob, sorry you weren't happy with the items you ordered. But a quick e-mail(or PM to Padacheek, a forum member) doesn't seem like such a big hassle and wouldn't take much time at all. Karen goes way out of her way to be sure every customer is happy with her product. She makes improvements by listening to our feedback on her products. I'm sure if you weren't satisfied with your items she would have either replaced them or refunded your cost, but she can't help if you don't tell her there is a problem.

Brenda

Pad A Cheek
Location: Virginia, In the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains

Post by Pad A Cheek » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 am

Uncle Bob,
I would be more than happy to fix whatever you feel is wrong with what you purchased. PAD A CHEEK stands behind every product that we sell.

It is always our pleasure to help people with sleep apnea sleep more comfortably.

Karen