New! 420E/42S Sensor Line Compatible ComfortCurves

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
forumadmin
Site Admin

New! 420E/42S Sensor Line Compatible ComfortCurves

Post by forumadmin » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:37 pm

Howdy cpaptalkers,

cpap.com has taken a page from the "cpaptalk.com do it yourself" playbook and is offering a line of products that solve the "Sensor Line Dilema".

Have you passed on the ComfortCurve due to its compatability issues with your 420S or 420E? Now you can have both.

ComfortCurve Mask for Puritan Bennett Sensor Line Machines

Have you had to choose between your trusty 420 Sensor Line and your Snazzy new ComfortCurve? Install this kit on your ComfortCurve and you are good to go.

Sensor Line Kit for Puritan Bennett Sensor Line Machines

Enjoy!

Johnny

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): 420S, 420E, cpap.com, Puritan Bennett

Last edited by forumadmin on Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imacpappro

Post by imacpappro » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:38 pm

Hello All,

Please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the:

Sensor Line Kit for Puritan Bennett Sensor Line Machines

Work with the Heated Hose too. Not sure how many or if anybody has had the trouble of wanting to use the Heated Hose and a 420e or 420s. I do remember a post about a Heated Hose offered with the pressure tubing added.....but I am not for sure. Just thought I would throw this out there!

ICP

wading thru the muck!

Post by wading thru the muck! » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:26 am

Yes, you can order the heated hose with a sensor line, but this would also work to convert the standard heated hose (or any standard hose) to a sensor line hose.

Sincerely,
wading thru the muck of the sleep study/DME/Insurance money pit!

mary.ann1

Post by mary.ann1 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:20 pm

HAVAE SEEN MUCH ABOUT HEATED hoses. was given a heater for resivor used it for a while and din't like itand went back to niot using it like it a lot better.now must use o2 with bipap cause O2m=levels drop below 90 while i sleep any one else using o2????????????