Hello all!
I’m selling my Luna G3 CPAP machine. It only has 8hrs of usage, as I had difficulties adjusting to sleeping with a CPAP machine. It has sat in my closet for close to 2 years and I would like to give it a new home for someone who can truly utilize it. I’ve been fortunate to switch to GLP-1 treatments, which has positively affected my previous sleep apnea systems.
The machine still has the original stickers on some of the buttons, as it was only used 3 times for short segments. Only 8 hours of usage.
Happy to answer any additional questions. $119 shipped.
FS For Sale - $119- Luna G3 CPAP, Power Supply, and Carrying Case
-
BreathingFree209
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:53 pm
FS For Sale - $119- Luna G3 CPAP, Power Supply, and Carrying Case
- Attachments
-
- IMG_5238.jpeg (367.94 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
-
- IMG_5234.jpeg (180.29 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
-
- IMG_5235.jpeg (216.47 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
Last edited by BreathingFree209 on Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: FS For Sale - Luna G3 CPAP, Power Supply, and Carrying Case
you know, almost everyone has trouble adjusting to the machine. i went thru it myself. if you'd like to have some help, just ask us.BreathingFree209 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:18 pmHello all!
I’m selling my Luna G3 CPAP machine. It only has 8hrs of usage, as I had difficulties adjusting to sleeping with a CPAP machine.
we can help.
_________________
| Machine: AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier |
| Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
"Age is not an accomplishment and youth is not a sin"-Robert A. Heinlein
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg
-
BreathingFree209
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:53 pm
Re: FS For Sale - Luna G3 CPAP, Power Supply, and Carrying Case
You know if I would have found this group when I originally received the machine, I definitely would have asked for assistance.
I don’t even snore anymore after a few months on this medicine, which is honestly a miracle for me, as I’ve snored consistently since I was a teenager.
Hoping this machine can help someone else, as of this point my sleep apnea has dissipated.
I don’t even snore anymore after a few months on this medicine, which is honestly a miracle for me, as I’ve snored consistently since I was a teenager.
Hoping this machine can help someone else, as of this point my sleep apnea has dissipated.