Transcend Micro mask options

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ryans081

Transcend Micro mask options

Post by ryans081 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I currently have the Airsense 10 as my main and Airsense 11 as my travel CPAP. Previous to my Airsense 11, I had a Dreamstation go as my travel CPAP. I returned it because of the recall, which I kind of regret now.

I recently purchase a Transcend Micro to supplement my Airsense 11 when I have to travel to multiple cities consecutively. But the mask I have been using (N30i), just does not work well together. It is extremely loud. It is not the machine itself, but the mask. The vents on top of the mask is just blowing off a ton of air.

I can't return this thing and I was about to chalk this up as a $900 mistake and purchase the AirSense Mini. But I read that the Mini actually has the same issue with the N30i. Well, the N30i has the same issue with the mini.

Before I spend even more money, can anyone suggest a mask? A full mask never worked for me and I do not like the feeling of the things inside my nostrils. I don't really see any over the head options, but nasal mask should hopefully work.

Thanks,

Ryan