OT:::Locking topics

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Ralph437

OT:::Locking topics

Post by Ralph437 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:00 am

Had to open a new topic to address this situation:

Pugsy said (in another now locked topic) "I am going to lock this thread because I already asked you not to post in my thread and you still want to ignore my request."
The problem is that I didn't post in that thread, so I don't know what she's talking about. And I can't respond to that because she locked the topic.

The issue that she points out is: "Please don't go putting someone else's questions in this thread. It's not even your own data....it belongs to someone else's wife."

She has me (Ralph437) confused with someone else. It is my wife's data. The only reason that it posted it on "Pugsy's" thread was because that specific thread was focused on false positives. And that's exactly what I'm trying to get to the root of.... is this hypopnea a false positive?

I would seem to me that it is obviously a false positive, but I'm open to an alternate interpretation.

So why lock the original false-positive discussion?

Pugsy

Re: Locking topics

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:45 am

You misunderstood my warning in the other thread...I don't want you posting in ANY of my threads....and I get to do that in my own threads. I got my reasons and I get to have them.

Sorry...I did mix up who posted that data point...but you already posted that question here
viewtopic/t187720/Cough.html?view=unread#unread

So why go posting it again in my thread???? That's duplicate posting and considered spam and I remove spam.

If you didn't get the response you wanted in your "cough" thread/topic....either no one knows the answer or you didn't like what was said.
I did see your "cough" topic and the reasons I didn't respond.
1....I don't know the answer
2....I wouldn't respond even if I did know because I don't like your attitude because of what happened in the other thread of mine that you tried to hijack.

Your irritate me but I won't block you from posting elsewhere just because I don't like you because the others get to make their own decisions about their interactions with you.....but I do get to make decisions about my own threads and I made the decision that I don't want you posting in any of them. I don't want to talk to you about anything.
You pissed me off big time in my other thread.

I actually have you on my Foe list so most of the time I don't even see what you write....and don't bother sending me a PM because anyone on my Foe list I don't get the PMs they might send. I have my Foe list configured so that all Foe'd people I won't receive any PMs from if they happen to send me a PM.

I am an unpaid volunteer moderator here....it's a thankless job which you make harder for me.
I am under no obligation to even respond to someone that I don't like....if you don't like it then you are free to take your questions and attitude to the other forum(s).

Have a nice day and goodbye.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Ralph437

Post by Ralph437 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:09 pm

I posted that plot on the "let's play a game" because it was specifically focused on identifying false-positives, and that was my question in the "cough" thread (identification of a false-positive) , so it seemed to be completely appropriate.

Will you please identify where you asked/told me not to post on your topics?
Or what has created such a anger. I've only posted 18 times on this forum and in none of them have i seen where I deserve such animosity, nor was I asked to refrain form posting. I still think that Pugsy, you have me confused with someone else.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:54 pm

The message just doesn't get through your thick school. :lol:

Ralph437

Post by Ralph437 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:58 pm

ChicagoGranny wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:54 pm
The message just doesn't get through your thick school. :lol:
OK, granny, since Pugsy is not responding, can YOU tell me where she told me not to post?
Or what has made her so pissed off at me?

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:02 pm

You are in a hole. What are you supposed to do when you are in a hole?

Applecheeks

Post by Applecheeks » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:23 pm

Ralph yea, unless you sent a PM to Pugsy, I can’t see why she’s so angry with you. I reviewed your posts can’t see anything .

But Pugsy doesn’t want to explain, she’s left the building, so you’ll just have accept that you are the victim of a misunderstanding.

Granny just likes to stir the pot, ignore!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:36 pm

Applecheeks wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:23 pm

But Pugsy doesn’t want to explain, she’s left the building, so you’ll just have accept that you are the victim of a misunderstanding.
There is no law that says I have to explain anything I do or don't do....but I already removed the past offending posts so you all wouldn't see them anyway. They (along with my entire thread) were removed the day he first posted them and pissed me off and argued with me after I told him to shut up and not post in my personal thread.

I suggest you keep your nose out of it. I am not in a good mood today.

If you all want to talk about me or what I do....take it privately.
BTW you are now on my Foe list as well because you like to stir the pot and that's really all you do...so don't bother sending me a PM either.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Applecheeks

Post by Applecheeks » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:55 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:36 pm
Applecheeks wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:23 pm

There is no law that says I have to explain anything I do or don't do....but I already removed the past offending posts so you all wouldn't see them anyway. They (along with my entire thread) were removed the day he first posted them and pissed me off and argued with me after I told him to shut up and not post in my personal thread.

I suggest you keep your nose out of it. I am not in a good mood today.

If you all want to talk about me or what I do....take it privately.
BTW you are now on my Foe list as well because you like to stir the pot and that's really all you do...so don't bother sending me a PM either.
What I do when I’m not in a good mood….. I just shut up.

AND BTW, being placed on your foe list maybe a badge of honor.

Welcome to the zoo , indeed.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:15 pm

Applecheeks wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:55 pm

What I do when I’m not in a good mood….. I just shut up.

AND BTW, being placed on your foe list maybe a badge of honor.

Welcome to the zoo , indeed.
Guess who/what puts me in a bad mood????

Assholes and trolls and people who won't STFU when I politely asked them to shut up and/or they want to just argue about something and just keep at it.

OP for this thread was politely asked to shut up and not post in my thread yet he didn't stop and he argued with me and that caused me to just delete my entire thread.

Badge of honor.... :shock: :shock:
Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. I certainly won't lose any sleep over you making fun of me or the "zoo".

I REPEAT.....If you all don't like it here...you certainly don't have to stay here.
But let me tell you all right now that over at the apneaboard forum they are much quicker than I am to remove posts or lock threads or ban people.
They put up with less bullshit than I put up with.
I am a member of that forum as well but I don't use the Pugsy name....so don't bother to go looking,

Deborah K.

Re: OT:::Locking topics

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:50 pm

Pugsy, you are by far the best part of this board. I spend less time here because of the trouble makers. Don't let the creeps get you down. :wink:
Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Mask: Bleep Dreamport mask system