Distilled Water in Brazil

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sc9393

Distilled Water in Brazil

Post by Sc9393 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:47 pm

Hey, everyone! I will be traveling to Brazil (São Paulo and Rio) for about 10 days and will need distilled water for my CPAP. I’ve read that distilled water isn’t readily available in typical supermarkets. Anyone have any experience with acquiring distilled water in Brazil specifically or with a situation similar to this? Would pharmacies have it?

palerider

Re: Distilled Water in Brazil

Post by palerider » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:11 pm

Sc9393 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:47 pm
Hey, everyone! I will be traveling to Brazil (São Paulo and Rio) for about 10 days and will need distilled water for my CPAP. I’ve read that distilled water isn’t readily available in typical supermarkets. Anyone have any experience with acquiring distilled water in Brazil specifically or with a situation similar to this? Would pharmacies have it?
:sigh: if only people read the stickied post about distilled water and how it's not *actually* required.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

zonker

Re: Distilled Water in Brazil

Post by zonker » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:41 pm

Sc9393 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:47 pm
welcome to the zoo!

here's the "sticky" palerider spoke of-
viewtopic/t171314/Sticky--Distilled-Wat ... water.html
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg