Looking for a Nasal Pillow Mask package

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
pgmoney

Looking for a Nasal Pillow Mask package

Post by pgmoney » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:29 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am looking to switch masks from a FFM and was interested in getting a Nasal Pillow mask. I am looking for anyone who is selling or trading either the DreamWear Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask with Headgear or the Resmed AirFit P30i. I would be looking for the whole package of frame and mask and headgear since I only have the setup for the FFM. I think medium would be the correct size but I am also interested in the large size too. Please reply to this thread or DM me if interested.

ChicagoGranny

Re: Looking for a Nasal Pillow Mask package

Post by ChicagoGranny » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:13 pm

pgmoney wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:29 pm
Please reply to this thread or DM me if interested.
Have you checked eBay?

Also, some have had success in this thread - viewtopic/t36070/THE-GREAT-PILLOW-EXCHANGE.html

pgmoney

Post by pgmoney » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:44 pm

ChicagoGranny wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:13 pm
pgmoney wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:29 pm
Please reply to this thread or DM me if interested.
Have you checked eBay?

Also, some have had success in this thread - viewtopic/t36070/THE-GREAT-PILLOW-EXCHANGE.html
I have checked on ebay but people usually separate the mask package into cushions, headgear, frame and/or the other parts and if you add them up the cost is pretty much as high as buying the whole package from lofta or other sources. I posted on the previous exchange thread and will post on the new one as well. Just looking for a full nasal pillow mask package.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:04 pm

I may have something in the donations box which is out in the shed and it's dark right now.

I will look tomorrow and see if I have one of those masks in a package that is complete.

Will let you know tomorrow.

It will be free except for postage.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:37 pm

I have a DreamWear under the nose cushion/nasal pillow mask that appears complete that came out of the donations box.
Small and Medium frame...headgear for the frame...2 sizes of the nasal pillow attachments...small and large. All 3 sizes of cushions that go under the nose.

Mask was donated because someone didn't care for it or changed to a different mask. It appears near new.

So free except for cost to ship it somewhere. Anywhere between 5 and 10 bucks probably depending on where it is going and how it gets shipped.

Send me a private message with your name and address if you are interested.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.