Cpap ResMed AirSense S10 com vazamento de água

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Peterson Teofilo

Cpap ResMed AirSense S10 com vazamento de água

Post by Peterson Teofilo » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 am

Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber se alguém pode me ajudar a descobrir o problema do meu cpap, utilizo normalmente durante a noite e quando acordo pela manhã vejo que tem bastante água do lado de fora do equipamento. O interessante é que a minha traquéia não está furada, e minha máscara está bem ajustada ao rosto. Gostaria de saber se é algum problema com o cpap?

Pugsy

Re: Cpap ResMed AirSense S10 com vazamento de água

Post by Pugsy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:11 am

Unless someone fluent in what appears to be Spanish drops by.....you need to try English with your question.
I used a google translator but your question still wasn't clear.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

GrumpyHere

Post by GrumpyHere » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 pm

OP's post is actually in Portuguese, anyhoo ...

Google translated as:
Hello guys, I would like to know if anyone can help me to discover the problem of my cpap, I use it normally at night and when I wake up in the morning I see that there is a lot of water outside the equipment. The interesting thing is that my windpipe is not pierced, and my mask is well adjusted to the face. I would like to know if there is a problem with the cpap?
ResMed Lumis Tx - VAuto mode

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:49 am

GrumpyHere wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Google translated as:
Hello guys, I would like to know if anyone can help me to discover the problem of my cpap, I use it normally at night and when I wake up in the morning I see that there is a lot of water outside the equipment. The interesting thing is that my windpipe is not pierced, and my mask is well adjusted to the face. I would like to know if there is a problem with the cpap?
I don't think that's a very good translation either.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

GrumpyHere

Post by GrumpyHere » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:00 am

palerider wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:49 am
GrumpyHere wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Google translated as:
I don't think that's a very good translation either.
True. My Portuguese is beyond rusty (35 plus years of neglect).
That's why I just quoted Google Translate.

I would guess his hose is not holed yet his CPAP sits in a small puddle of water after a night of use.

I don't have any idea how to help him.
ResMed Lumis Tx - VAuto mode

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:27 am

Make sure your machine is sitting on something lower than your head so water will go back to it and not you.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:45 am

I couldn't tell if the water was in the mask or hose....or on the table.

If in the mask or hose....easy fix
posts number 2 and 3 here go through all the options
viewtopic/t94035/Pugsys-Pointers-3Deali ... -road.html

If water is on the table from leaking....that's a whole different problem...leaky water chamber and need a new one.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

peelunkins

Post by peelunkins » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:39 pm

Peterson Teofilo wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 am
Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber se alguém pode me ajudar a descobrir o problema do meu cpap, utilizo normalmente durante a noite e quando acordo pela manhã vejo que tem bastante água do lado de fora do equipamento. O interessante é que a minha traquéia não está furada, e minha máscara está bem ajustada ao rosto. Gostaria de saber se é algum problema com o cpap?
@Peterson Teofilo

Pugsy avisou que, se a água estiver na mesa, você pode precisar de uma nova câmara de água. Não ficou claro se a água estava do lado de fora, ao redor da traquéia ou em um riacho. Julie também aconselhou que você coloque sua máquina mais baixa do que sua cabeça (para outro problema chamado "rainout" ou 'chuva'). Você pode nos dar mais detalhes sobre como a água sai?

Pode ser várias coisas, e queremos ajudá-lo, mas queremos mais detalhes (a partir da descrição).