need 2 full face masks

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kingwillard

need 2 full face masks

Post by kingwillard » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:41 am

I am looking for 2 full face masks for under $90. I videotaped my sleeping and I breathe through nose and mouth. Usually sleep on the side so the mask doesn't get squashed like it would if I slept on my stomach. I do turn from one side to another some. I went through 3 nasal masks in about 7 months so I need a sturdy mask. My bipap seller suggested the Apex 220 and Best reviews listed the Resmed mirage quattro and the ixaer universal full face in the top ones. Also, if anyone knows if reviewing my sleep study report would shed any light on masks type let me know. The doctor who sent me for another study is just a general physician and the bipap prescription was for a mask of my choosing. I believe a full face would be better for me. If anyone has one or two new ones let me know. I would like to recommend secondwindcpap.com for your equipment. I got a refurbished bipap with a 1 1/2 year warranty for around $800. And when the first one crapped out due to our bug problem they replaced it for free! Happy Holidays to all!!!!