FOR SALE Medistrom Pilot 24 Plus Battery for AirSense 10 or S9

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Extradish

FOR SALE Medistrom Pilot 24 Plus Battery for AirSense 10 or S9

Post by Extradish » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:23 pm

I bought a backup battery for my AirSense 10 (also works for Resmed S9) in early 2018 for a trip to Costa Rica and have not used it other than some testing. It is made by Medistrom and the name is Pilot 24 Plus. It can be used as a portable battery during travel or as a backup power source to prevent interrruption to CPAP therapy in case of a power outage overnight. Comes complete with everything I originally got: battery, cables, bag, box, and Users Manual. Specs:

Capacity: 98 Wh
Industrial grade genuine rechareable lithium ion cells manufactured by LG
Life Span: Over 500 full discharge cycles
Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 inches
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Recharge time: About 3.5 hours.

I recently charged it and had it run my machine for 4 hours (I disconnected it after that because I did not want to continue without the humidifier. They recommend you not use your humidifier to get longer run time.) At that point there were two of the five bars of charge showing. The owners manual says to charge the battery every six months, which I did not do, but the battery had no trouble taking a charge. There is a new model of this battery for sale now that is a little bit smaller. I believe it runs about $300.

Photos: https://link.shutterfly.com/jxfsyShG69

Price: $195 plus $15 shipping in a flat rate priority mail box. Please send me a message if interested.