Partial data recorded?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Samba7

Partial data recorded?

Post by Samba7 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:40 am

<t>I am in the first week with my CPAP machine and nasal pillows. The first two days the machine recorded 5-7 hours of sleep, which was about right. The next night it recorded less than an hour yet I used it at least 3 hours. Last night it was 1 hour and i wore it more than 3. My mask fit is from 92 - 100% What is going on?<br/>
<br/>
I get my stats from the DreamMapper application. <br/>
<br/>
Thank you.</t>

zonker

Re: Partial data recorded?

Post by zonker » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:03 pm

Samba7 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:40 am
<t>I am in the first week with my CPAP machine and nasal pillows. The first two days the machine recorded 5-7 hours of sleep, which was about right. The next night it recorded less than an hour yet I used it at least 3 hours. Last night it was 1 hour and i wore it more than 3. My mask fit is from 92 - 100% What is going on?<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Thank you.</t>
welcome to the zoo. whatever you are doing to format your text, it isn't working. it looks exactly like i quoted above.

as to data, can't answer about the dreammapper app. most folks here use the free software, oscar. it gives more detail and can help you to know which settings to tweak. you can get it from the link in my sig.

if you wish to keep using dreammapper app, we'll just have to wait until someone comes by to answer that. :)
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:10 pm

zonker wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:03 pm
Samba7 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:40 am
<br/>
<br/>
Thank you.</t>
welcome to the zoo. whatever you are doing to format your text, it isn't working. it looks exactly like i quoted above.

as to data, can't answer about the dreammapper app. most folks here use the free software, oscar. it gives more detail and can help you to know which settings to tweak. you can get it from the link in my sig.

if you wish to keep using dreammapper app, we'll just have to wait until someone comes by to answer that. :)
For some reason, some editors (or something) some people use are putting in something like HTML tags, though not even proper HTML tags, maybe it's some other markup language.... regardless, as you mention, it doesn't belong here.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:30 pm

My thought: an oddball voice to text program.
Don't use that one.
Some have success with Tapatalk.
I just fumble around, tremors and all--
Then correct the flubs in edit.

Samba7

Post by Samba7 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:14 am

I don't know how my post ended up with the wacky html tags.

I downloaded OSCAR and discovered it correctly recorded the time used. Dreammapper is useless by comparison.

Thank you for such a great site!

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:25 am

Samba7 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:14 am

I downloaded OSCAR and discovered it correctly recorded the time used. Dreammapper is useless by comparison.

Dreammapper is useless. <- period. :lol: :lol:

Like Resmeds myair, it gives you nothing more than "congratulations, you participated, here's your ribbon/trophy"

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

zonker

Post by zonker » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:37 pm

Samba7 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:14 am

hat-tip.gif
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg